• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of the Clouds (My First RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Reign of the Clouds

Prologue: A silver dragon rises through the ocean, the water massaging its skin. The 8 objects protruding from its back are laid back against the tough skin. The Cyan objects are not moved by the current. The wings are often misidentified as flippers, and they work and look like ones, too. They are large, and when this creature is swimming, the 'fingers' close together, to ensure maximum control and speed. There is a white crest on its forehead, sleek, thin, and pointing back wards. Two smaller, similar crests are on its gray eyes, and the Cerulean diamonds add a nice touch.

It finally rises, and looks at a distant city by the name of Ecruteak. A whirlpool begins to form in front of the entrance to its colossal cave, making two underwater tornadoes swirling in the current. It looks back, and its tail stops swaying side to side, and the two pointy, Aqua objects on the side of the tail remain motionless.

It has awesome eyesight, and that allows it to look at the top of the Tin Tower, where a rainbow colored Phoenix rests. It seems to whisper the word 'Ho-oh' under its breath, and the two fangs that hang over the jaw clench with the bottom of the mouth. A cloud forms on the sky, ruining the perfect, cloud-less day.

The cloud was obviously the result of the creature's power, as soon more clouds began to cover the sun. They began to turn a darker shade of gray, and the breeze slowly increases speed. Soon, the sunny morning turns into a rainstorm, and the winds transform into a gale. The creature looks up, at its creation, and smiles. A few waves won't hurt anyone. Soon, a storm forms faster than you can say "Lugia", and the beast decides to increase the speed of the gale.

The Bird at the top of the Tin Tower is awakened by the wind, which rustled its feathers, and then, almost pushed it off. It begins to growl, and the many feathers on its skin begin to rise. It has a long, golden colored beak compared to the small, silver mouth of the dragon. It is made of the colors Crimson Red, Golden Yellow, and Emerald Green.

The 3 curling, golden feathers at the top of its head make a mass of Blinding yellow, and the ebony black ring on its neck adds a touch of darkness to the creature of resurrection, life, and rainbows.

In the forest, at a shrine near a deep, remote, and magical lake, a green fairy sleeps. It senses the two creatures, the dragon, known by Humans as Lugia, and the Phoenix, Ho-oh. The fairy mutters 'Bii', and then awakens. It flies off, away from the forest, to stop the attack.

However, neither could stop the power hungry Lugia, which had an arsenal of storms behind its back. They were forced back to the tower, and the shrine. Ho-oh vowed to stop Lugia's war, while Celebi, the green fairy, hoped that they would not fight, or destroy the world in the process.

1 year passed under the rule of Lugia, and three tribes arose. The descendants from Ho-oh, which are basically rebels, which want to stop Lugia. The Celebi Peacemakers, which want to stop the war and destruction. And the regular people, which are either neutral, or clueless.

There are also the soldiers of Lugia, and Lugia assembled quite a Battalion. The most fearsome Pokemon and Trainers joined Lugia, some to aid in Lugia's quest to continue the everlasting rule, others because they don't have a choice, and will be killed by the beast if they do not help.

Ho-oh is truly kind, as he resurrected three nameless creatures that died from the assassins which burned down the bronze tower. He named them Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. They were the Emperors of Water, Lightning, and Fire. They were eternally grateful, and would assist Ho-oh under any condition, but Suicune suggested that the waters not be tainted, for his element was pure water.

Celebi went to the past to recruit help, and managed to find people and Pokemon alike willing to help.

4 groups. 1 dictator. An endless struggle. Will you join the Cyclone Tyrant, Lugia, the Rebellion strugglers that fight for a cause, Ho-oh, Celebi, the Peacemaker and anti-destruction, or be regular or neutral. The choice is up to you.

Sign-Up sheets! Remember, this follows the PC rules, as well as a few rules I will put down. Here they are:

-No exaggerating. For example: I battled Lugia's trainer. My Sunflora beat their Arcanine with a single blow.
    -Be nice and friendly.
    -No taking advantage of things. This an example. Lugia was weak, but the guards were up, so I fired a flamethrower, and it hit Lugia and all the guards by ricocheting off them! Whoa!
    -Do not capture legendaries. This is tolerable if you release them, but catching Ho-oh and Lugia is unacceptable.
    -You can be a Pokemon, but it would be better if you were a human.
    -Be as realistic as possible. If a regular finds a master ball, comes face-to-face with Lugia, and throws it, do you really think that just because it was captured, it will be friendly? No. Chances are Lugia will throw the trainer, destroy the Pokeball, and continue ruling the world.
    -Don't control other characters, unless you know them like the back of your hand. It is recommended that you ask permission anyway.
    -Have lots of fun!

Now, the Sign-Up Sheet!

If you are a Human..
    Name:
    Group: (Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Neutral)
    Looks:
    Any Pokemon: (Your character could have no Pokemon, then catch one, or he could already have some. The maximum is six)
    Items: (Start out with 5. No Hyper Potions, Master Balls, or items of the sort)
    Personality:

If you want to play as a Pokemon…

Name:
    Group: (Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Wild.)
    Species: (No legendaries)
    Domestic? (Yes if you have a trainer, no if you are wild. {The wild thing does not relate to groups.})
    Unique Looks: (Things unique to your character. Don't make a grass type have wings or something like that.)
    Shiny: (Are you shiny?)
    Level: (5-35. You can gain levels later.)

Here is my Sign-Up. Have fun!

Name: Aeon
    Group: Ho-oh
    Looks: She likes ancient Pokemon, and she wears a Brown cap and shirt. She has black shorts, and brown hair and eyes.
    Any Pokemon: Kabuto
    Items: 10 Pokeballs, 5 Great Balls.
    Personality: She Is the kind of Person that hates injustice, and helps Ho-oh to stop Lugia's terror.

PS. This is my First Rp.

Years
  • Name:Jeff
    Group:Celebi
    Looks:He's fascinated by the legendary Pokemon and hopes that he can help return peace between them so that he may once again begin studying and perhaps capturing them for short times. He wears a red shirt and blue pants. Most of the time wears a grey cape,but it used to be a lab coat. Brown hair and brown eyes.
    Any Pokemon:Charizard.
    Items:5 Great Balls and 5 Ultra Balls.
    Personality:He is peace loving and wants nothing more than to return peace between the to parties. Usually tries to think things through before doing them.

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Name:flame
    Group: (Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Wild.)ho-oh
    Species: (No legendaries)flareon
    Domestic? (Yes if you have a trainer, no if you are wild. {The wild thing does not relate to groups.})no
    Unique Looks: (Things unique to your character. Don?t make a grass type have wings or something like that.)he has a scar on his eye
    Shiny: (Are you shiny?)no
    Level: (5-35. You can gain levels later.)35

Kiora

7H3 33V33 4ND L47|475 L0V3
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    Name: Lati
    Group: Lugia
    Looks:
    Latiwitheevee.bmp

Any Pokemon: Golden Eevee(see looks), Charizard, Marshtomp, Vaporeon, and Mightyena, also her friend Tala
    Items: 5 great balls, 5 Escape rope,and 4 potions
    Personality: Lati doesnt want the War to happen at all...and the only reason she is Sided with Lugia is Because of the fact taht the power of Water winning over fire is kin to a feeling like that of the one she gets when she defeats Team Magma. Lati is an Accomplished member of Team Aqua, and like being as such. She has befreinded the Legendary Pokemon Latias, and they travel together now.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    Group: Ho-oh
    Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif (She has six Pokeballs on a belt that is hidden by the jacket around her waste.)
    Any Pokemon: Chikorita(always out of Pokeball), Arcanine, Dewgong, Flygon, and Misdreavus.
    Items: Pokedex(Johto style), Pokegear, Super Potion, Acro Bike(gets recked somehow), and an extra Pokeball.
    Personality: She is friendly and kind for the most part. She does have a tendency to be sarcastic and has a good sense of humor. She loves adventure and is used to traveling in all kinds of places. She is pretty calm and carefree most of the time and doesn't let what other people say bother her very much. She has been known to use a forked tongue but only when she's mad. She is intellegent and a good problem solver but her sarcasm can sometimes get in the way of that. However she will do anything she can to help out and puts others before herself. She treats Pokemon as friends and battles as a team. She has a strong sense of justice and will do anything she can to help Ho-oh and put an end to Lugia's reign.

Last edited:

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Okay, now we're ready!

Lugia:
    Lati, Fireheart.

Ho-oh:
    Alana, Flane, Rainbow, and Aeon .

Celebi:
    Jeff

Regulars:
    None

You can still join after we start, but if we get knee-deep into the plot, you may not be able to join.

~Aeon~
    I ran through my home town, New Bark, looking for the necessary things that I needed. I managed to dig up a Potion, and an antidote, but I could not find anything else that would aid me. Shell, my Kabuto, was nervous about me setting out on a quest to contradict Lugia, but I told him if we were to die, it would be for a good cause.

My mom was very nervous, she wanted everything to stop, she wandered why Lugia had become so Power-Hungry all of a sudden.

"Aeon, please be careful. Your father may be the one who recommended you, but I am your common sense. Call me whenever you need to, okay?"

I saw her golden hair, long, just like my brown hair. But hers was curly, mine was wavy. She had the same brown eyes that I had, and she also hates the injustice Lugia is setting on the land. I patted my hat, and told mom that we would do what we could to return the world to its normal state.

I left my small, pale, green house, and saw Shell following me. He seemed paranoid, just like my mom. But, he was very smart, despite being a coward.

"Remember that Lab in Cinnibar, where I got you for a present? We need to get there and find a strong flying Pokemon to carry us where we need to raise our team. Okay boy?"

Shell nodded, then pointed to my Bagpack. He probably wondered why I kept the Root Fossil in such an easy place to find.

"Because, this fossil will spare us. Not a lot of members in the Lugia clan can learn how to regenerate fossils, so they simply take it to Lugia. Basically, it is a last resort for finding Lugia, and very high risk."

Shell agreed, but he said, "To, Kabu, toto!"

He seemed very excited, so I could tell it was something important and fast. He seemed to be concerning the fossil. "You want to make a Pokemon come out?"

He nodded quickly, before saying more things in Pokelanguage. He said that we could take the ferry at Olivine to lead us to Vermillion, then he would Surf me to Cinnibar.

Shell saw that I could understand, so he drew on the sand. It was a picture of a boat going fast, and headed straight towards an Island instead of a City.

"You think they'll make an exception for us?"

Shell shrugged. so, we went into the small route ahead, and fought a few Pokemon.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Then, it is still acceptable for me to join? ^-^;; Are neutral characters permitted to be trainers? If not, I will change my profile.

Name: Rian Kurogane
    Group: Neutral (It seems the group lacking. ^-^;;)
    Looks: Dark hair, a black headband with a silver headpiece attached at the headband's side, dark clothes, silver collar, fingerless gloves, silver band on one arm, armguards on forearms
    Any Pokemon: Roselia, Milotic, Shuppet, Ninetails, Dragonair, Scizor
    Items: White Flute, Black Flute, Pokenav, Super Potion, a sword sheathed on his back
    Personality: For most of his remembered life, Rian has been alone. Thus, he has grown accustomed to it and is most comfortable in situations in which he is isolated. However, Rian does enjoy the company of his Pokemon and spars with Scizor using the sword on his back. Often, Rian will give signals to his Pokemon using either the White or Black Flute. Rian's Pokemon will, at times, wander free until summoned by a flute call.

After Lugia began his reign, Rian withdrew from society completely. Afterward, he traveled about, searching for any information he could on the current situation and battling those who opposed him. As such, he has fought trainers from all sides, and his position in the war has been unsure of.

Though his position has been "officially" neutral, Rian quickly tired of the war and hopes to end it--possibly using Milotic--its ability being able to calm any hostile spirit--or Shuppet--a Pokemon that feeds off anger, jealousy, and hostility.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can i join???

Name: Eiger
    Group: Lugia
    Species: Gulpin
    Domestic? No.
    Unique Looks: When Eiger (the Gulpin) opens eyes (Eiger opens eyes only on occasions), Eiger's eyes are red. Eiger is bigger than other Gulpins. He is very fast.
    Shiny: Nope.
    Level: 30 - I don't want to evolve into a Swalot... Gulpins evolve into them at Lv26, so...

Can i join???

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • "Do you think this is the best idea Chikorita? Perhaps we should think a little more before we charge up and join a war." Said Alana to the small green Pokemon sitting in front of her. The clouds were thin and whispy but even so it was very cold. Alana had already put on her jacket, but she was used to such heights so she wasn't too bothered by the cold.

"Chiko chikorita chi chiko chiko." (Yes. I know it's dangerous but we've doen dangerous stuff before.) Replied Chikorita with a nod.

"I know but it's not the danger I'm worried about. Like you said we've done plenty of dangerous things before. No. What worries me is joining a war. But I can't stand back and watch Lugia's reign any more." The young trainer sighed. Entering a war was not her idea of a smart move, but then again she had thought a lot about knowing the whole time that her mind was already made up.

"Flyon fly gon flygon?" (You know what I think?) Said the large green dragon that Alana and Chikorita were riding. "Fly gon gon flyon gon fly." (I think that we all already know that joining this war is the right thing to do even if we do have doubts about it.)

Chikorita and Alana nodded at this. "Chiko ri." (You're right.)

"Yeah." Added Alana smiling. She scanned the heavens wondering what adventures and challenges lay ahead. "We need to start desending. We're up too high to see anything on the ground but specks. And that's when the cloud clears." Flygon nodded. He desended slightly breaking out of the whispy clouds and looking around at the ground below. They hit a clear patch of sky and the sun shone brightly on all three of them. Alana felt the heat and smiled again. Flygon desended further until they could make out buildings and people. "This is low enough Flygon." She had flown high so many times that her eyes were rather sharp and she could distinguish things quite as well her Pokemon.

Flygon nodded adn leveled out. He falpped his wings then held them straight only flapping them occasionaly to keep them moving on the right path.

Years
  • "I didn't think I'd ever have to do this in my time," Jeff said to his Charizard as they flew towards the Seafoam Islands. "We better speed up,we do want to see if Articuno is still there."

Charizard let out a loud roar in agreement and began flying faster. Soon after this Jeff spyed Seafoam on the horizon...but he noticed a storm was brewing and the closer they got,the stronger it got. A huge bolt of lightning and a loud boom of thunder scared Charizard to a halt.

"That's alright Charizard,just drop me down on the island and wait above it for me to return." Jeff said to his startled Pokemon friend.

As he walked into the cave a swarm of Golbats flew down at him but with a quick slide to the left,Jeff escaped their blood-sucking fangs.

"I hate Golbats," Jeff said to himself as he walked further into the cave. "Hopefully I can find Articuno and get out of here fast. Perhaps the fellow three Legendary Birds can bring peace between the two feuding birds."

Talking to himself Jeff hadn't noticed how far he gotten in the island. He looked around for the ice bird,but he found nothing.

"...But how! How can Articuno be gone? This isn't going to help Celebi and the rest at all..." Jeff said angrily.

He stormed out of the cave as quickly as he could and flaged down his Charizard. As he got on Charizard and they flew up into the air Jeff said to his Charizard,"Well,the weather station was no help,maybe one of the scientists on Cinnibar know where the birds are. We must bring peace between Lugia and Ho-Oh,if we don't,I fear what could happen..."

All Charizard could do was roar in agreement yet again.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
  • "Hurry Fireheart well miss Raikou if we don't hurry to the breeding fields i yelld.Were almost there now isaid when a flash of lightining came in front of me it was raikou me and Fireheart look at each other.Fireheart asks it what it is doing.It replied that it had come to warn us about a battle over seas(or accross from the orange island).We reached a cave Raikou said it would be right back in a flash it was gone then it was back.It dropped a bag i front of me and said wait till you meet a suicune and a entei thet will give you one too open it when you and your friends are in danger ok.It was gone seconds after it had said that."

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    It is okay for anyone to join after we start, but if we are very deep into the plot, then joining will not be allowed.

Lugia:
    Lati, Fireheart, Eiger

Ho-oh:
    Alana, Flane, Rainbow, Aeon

Celebi:
    Jeff

Regulars:
    Rian Kurogane

~Aeon ~

We reached Cherrygrove after a night of walking. We noticed a Pidgey lying motionless, and cooked. Just as good as PFC. (Pallet Fried Chicken)

Me and Shell wandered for a trainer with a Flying Pokemon, but found none.

Then we noticed a Pole. "We could advertise. That works with lost Eevees and Houndours."

Shell had grown stronger from fighting, so he could climb faster and easier. I took out a piece of paper,wrote "Seeking a trainer with a Pokemon to fly us to Olivine!" and drew a picture of me and Shell. We told to look at the center.

I put up the poster, Shell licked and glued it with spit, and we slept in the center.

Alana

Years
  • Alana spotted Cherrygrove below. She smiled and tapped Flygon. "We still have a long way to go. Let's take a break." Flygon nodded. The green dragon desended adn landed right outside the Pokemon Center. "Alright take a break. We can continue after you've had a good rest." Flygon nodded and vanished inside of his Pokeball. Chikorita stretched and ran in a few circles before jumping to Alana's shoulder. She entered the Pokemon Center and gave Flygon's Pokeball to Nurse Joy and said she'd be back in an hour or so. After that she decided to have a look around town.

"Chika chika?" (Are we going to the Pokemart?)

"Maybe. But we really don't need anything. Well maybe a few more Pokeballs and another Super Potion." Alana replied looking around for the mart. She shrugged. "But that stuff can wait. We can get all that in Exreteak(SP)." Chikorita nodded adn they walked on. A small poster attatched to a pole caught her eyes. "Hmm Olivine. We're heading that way aren't we?"

"Chi." (Yes.)

"I wonder who posted this. We could fly them to Olivine."

Years
  • "There! Over the horizon! It's Cinnibar!" Jeff yelled excitedly to his Charizard.

They had been flying all night. Non-stop since they left the Seafoam Islands. Charizard sped up so they could get there sooner. And soon enough they landed on the island. Charizard looked tired so Jeff put him back in his Pokeball and took him to the center.

"Well,while Charizard's resting I might as well go to the lab." Jeff thought as he walked out of the Pokemon Center.

The entrance to the lab was locked,but Jeff,who frequently visted there for studies,had a key,so he let himself in.

"Strange," Jeff thought. "The lab's never closed this early. Oh well...Hello! Anyone here?"

There was no answer,Jeff looked in all the rooms,but the only thing he could find was a lone Pokeball on the table. There was a note below it that read;This Pokemon needs a trainer as it was found beached on the island. It has been nursed back to health,and we think it's best for it to travel with other Pokemon and battle.

"Well,if one of the doctors hasn't already decided to train it,I might as well. I depend to much on Charizard anyway,he deserves a rest in battle now and then." Jeff said.

He tossed the pokeball and out came a Lapras.

"Well," Jeff said. "I guess I have a new travel companion. Come on Lapras,let's go see if Charizard is done at the Pokemon Center."

Jeff put the Pokemon back in it's ball and walked out of the lab. When he returned to the center,Charizard was ready to go. He looked at the nurse there. "You wouldn't happen to know why the lab's closed,would you?" He asked her.

She thought for a moment and then said. "I think some of the doctors went on a trip to the Jhoto region."

"Ah,thanks." Jeff said. When he walked out he sent out both his Charizard and his newly aqquired Lapras. "Charizard,meet Lapras,and vice versa." He said to his Pokemon. "Shall we go?"

Charizard roared in rediness.

"No,I think we should let Lapras help us get to Pallet at least,then you can take over." Jeff said in compromise.

He put Charizard back in it's Pokeball and hoped on Lapras. "Come on Lapras old girl,we're off to Pallet,and then..." he looked at his Charizard's Pokeball. "...To Jhoto!"

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • ooc:I'm in ecruteak.
    IC:flame walked towards a tower looking for ho-oh "I hope he's up there"flame suddenly flashes back to the year his parents were seperated from him they where attacked by a trainer the trainer sent out a charazard and atcked his father who was an umbreon he threw a pokeball and caught him then he threw a masterball at his mother an espeon.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian perched in a tree, staring quietly at the large facility a short distance away. As a Shuppet materialized at his side, the trainer's gaze did not move. His voice low and calm, he questioned, "See anything out of the ordinary?"

"Shup, Shuppet."

"Good. Then they're probably not expecting us." Rian dropped down from the tree limb, landing with a practiced ease. "And, if all goes well, they'll never know we were here." Without another word, the trainer began to circle the facility's outer fence--moving toward the side of the base that lay against the mountainside. A strange, silent determination was in his eyes as he made his way through the underbrush. I don't know everything about this war. But, I do know it must end.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    ~Aeon~
    I woke up, and looked outside, and saw a trainer looking at my ad. I smiled, maybe this trainer could help me...

"Hey you! Are you answering my ad?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back