• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of the Clouds (My First RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Jeff had fallen asleep on his Lapras durring the trip back to Pallet,so when they got there,Lapras had to wake him up.

"...Wha..." Jeff said,half awake. "...Oh! We're in Pallet Town! Good job Lapras. Now it's Charizard's turn. Lapras return!"

Jeff sent out his Charizard as he put Lapras back in it's Pokeball.

"Ready Charizard?" Jeff asked.

Charizard roared,ready to go.

"Alright,so the scientists are in Jhoto? Off to the train station in Saffron!" Jeff said as he got on his Charizard and they flew off.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana turned and smiled. "Yeah. I'm heading to Olivine so I could give you a ride." She replied walking over. "My Pokemon is resting right now so we can leave in an hour. Oh I'm Alana by the way." She offered her hand to the girl.

Years
    "...Grr..." Jeff said to himself as he walked away from the train."You'd think if it's the only train that links Kanto to Jhoto,they make sure it doesn't break down in the middle of a trip..."

He started walking down a feild further and further away from the train when someone called after him. "Hey man! Aren't you gonna go to Goldenrod?!"

Jeff looked up at the guy. "No...no...I have some business here..." He said as he turned and continued walking. "The nurse didn't say where in Jhoto they were so,let's see if there here." Jeff said as he looked to the town up ahead. "Hmmm...says here this place is called Olivine..."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rian dashed down a hallway, red lights flashing about him as the alarm blared out deafeningly, and the shouts of pursuing guards filled the passage. Raising his voice above the noise, the trainer turned toward Shuppet. "I thought you said that they weren't expecting us!"

"Shuppet, Shup, Shuppet!"

"What do you mean by that? I know I didn't trip an alarm! Of all the times I've broken into these types of places, don't you think I would know where the--" Rian suddenly came to a halt as a group of guards ran about the corner. "Hold that thought, Shuppet. We can continue this later." The trainer snatched a Black Flute from his belt. After a swift inhaling of air, the trainer blew several piercing notes. Then, casting a Pokeball from his belt, a Ninetails was released.

"Ninetails, Fire Spin!"

The fox Pokemon's eyes glowed crimson as flames burst from its mouth to surround the guards.

Turning about, Rian faced the guards that had been pursuing him previously. "Shuppet, Shadow Ball!" The trainer motioned upward. Shuppet sent a blast of ghost energy toward the ceiling. Suddenly, a layer of rubbled poured downward, blocking the hall. These blockades will only last so long . . . hopefully the guards won't release any Pokemon.

Unsheathing the large blade on his back, Rian lay his hand on a wall. Then, placing his ear against it, he allowed himself a faint smile of satisfaction. I thought so. Outside this wall is this base's courtyard. Raising the weapon, Rian struck the wall with the heavy blade. Then, stepping back, the trainer pointed toward the large crack he had made. "Shuppet, direct your Shadow Ball there." Again, a blast of ghost energy was released, creating a large opening in the wall. Rian's eyes narrowed. Good.

Climbing out the hole, the trainer turned back toward his Pokemon. "Ninetails, Shuppet, let's go!" Dashing across the courtyard, the male's hands clenched tightly. I don't know what happened back there, but at least I got what I broke in for. Now, if only I can get out of this place . . . Hearing the calls of guards behind him, Rian turned about and raised his blade. "Ninetails, Shuppet, keep going. I called Scizor with the flute. He should meet you at the fence."

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Alana seemed friendly, so I asked her why she needed to get to Olivine. She explained, then I asked what group she was on.

Alana

Years
    "Ho-oh's." Alana replied smiling. She looked at her Pokegear and nodded. "Let's go back to the Pokemon Center. Flygon should be rested by now." She looked at the sign on the pole and took it down. "So no one goes looking for you. Come on." She went back to the Pokemon Center and got Flygon from Nurse Joy. She thanked her and went back outside. "Come on out Flygon!" She called tossing the Pokeball into the air. Flygon appeared and stretched his dragonish wings. "Ready to go?" She asked Aeon.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    "Sure," I said as Alana began to mount Flygon. I unsteadily mounted him, too. I then remembered Shell. "Shell! COme over here!"

Shell crawled onto Flygon, and he crawled onto the huge Dragon. We then took off into the sky....

OOC: Alana, why do you hate Pokemon?

Alana

Years
    OOC: I don't. It's a dare. :nervous:

Alana smiled. "Hold on." Chikorita jumped from her shoulder to her lap as Flygon rose higher into the air.

"Flyon."

"Don't worry. Once we reach Olivine we can take a ferry."

"Fly gon flyon."

"No it's not an insult. But this flight ell probablt tire you out."

"Fly."

Alana grinned and looked back at Aeon. "How you doing."

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    "Good. I need to get to Cinnibar so they can revive this fossil."

Alana

Years
    "What's so special about that fossil?" Asked Alana lok curiously at the fossil. It was interesting but didn't seem to be very important.

"Chika chika?"

"Chikorita asked what you meant by reviving the fossil. Good question."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Raising his sword, Rian blocked a Vine Whip from a guard's Pokemon. As the guards drew nearer, his eyes narrowed. I can't keep this up against so many. Come on . . . Suddenly, a red blur moved in front of the trainer, slamming its claw into the ground and creating a small shockwave toward the male's opponents. Rian nodded gratefully at the Pokemon. "Glad you could make it, Scizor." Rian dodged a Thunderbolt as Scizor caught another Vine Whip. "Let's get goin'."

Starting toward the fence, Rian called to Ninetails, "Fire Spin!" The fox obliged, sending a blinding flash of fire toward the guards. Turning toward the steel Pokemon at his side, the male commanded, "Once we reach the wall, use Metal Claw." Scizor nodded, springing ahead and smashing a gaping hole into the wall. Within seconds, both trainer and Pokemon had vanished into the woods.

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC:Sorry,I didn't see your post last time I was checking the topic. But aren't we on different sides anyway? Shouldn't you be telling someone else on Lugia's side?

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    "In this fossil is a POkemon. As you have noticed, I have only one. I need more members to help fight Lugia. So, in Cinnibar, they will revive the fossil, and I will look around for more Pokemon. The ferry will take me to Vermillion, but I hope they will make an exception."

Alana

Years
    "Well having the fossil revived sounds interesting. Do you mind if Chikorita and me tag along to watch? Then we can board the ferry or fly off. I think we'll end up flying because it'll be faster." Said Alana. Flygon soared higher and nodded his head to indicate he ws interested. Chikorita was half asleep on Alana's lap and simple twitched her leaf a little.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    ~Aeon~

"Sure. By the way, don't touch Shell. He doesn't trust too many people."

We soared through the skies, cities passing beneath us, when suddenly, an Aerodactyl appeared! It was in front of us, but it looked weak, with thin legs.

"An Aerodactyl? THose are rare. I'll catch one. Pokeball, go!"

I threw my Pokeball at the Pterodactyl, and It wobbled three times, twice to the left, once to right, then it flew back to me, signalling I had caught it.

"For some reason, I will call you Aura-Legs."

Years
    Once Jeff had gotten to Olivine he had immedietly given his Pokemon to the Pokecenter. After the trip they all had taken Jeff thought they could use some rest. "An hour right?" Jeff said as he walked out,not waiting for an answer. He looked around but he didn't see anyone who looked like a scientist. "Hmm...all villagers. I really don't want to have to go to every town in Jhoto. Oh well,I might as well just wait for my Pokemon and then go back to the lab in Cinnibar."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Ninetails, Shuppet, return."

Both Pokemon transformed into red flashes of light before vanishing into their Pokeballs. Releasing a sigh, Rian leaned against a large tree. What do I do now . . . At his side, Scizor stood quietly and attentively. Glancing toward the steel Pokemon, the trainer toyed with its Pokeball. I doubt I could stay in the area, after breaking into three bases. Although, I was only caught at one . . . He shrugged slightly. Then again, no telling if the other bases will figure it out.

Lowering himself into a sit, Rian stared toward the forest canopy above. Well, if I can't stay in the area, where should I go next? The male lowered his gaze as a thought entered his mind. I remember a rumor that someone might be working on something at Cinnabar . . . That's right, there's that lab there. And, I think there might be a ferry I could take there at the city beside this forest. An expression of distaste crossed Rian's face. But, it's been a while since I've gone to a city or town . . . or even had any close interaction with large groups--aside from the occasional angry trainers or guards. Beside that, if those people at that base expect me to try to escape to some far-off area, the ferry is one of the most likely escape routes.

Slowly standing, Rian again sighed. But, it's not as though I have much choice. He turned toward Scizor. "Sorry, doesn't look like you'll be able to run free for a bit. We're taking a ferry."

"Scizor?" The Pokemon seemed slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I know . . . but, we don't have too much choice."

Scizor nodded to exhibit its understanding.

"Scizor, return." The steel Pokemon was recalled into its Pokeball.

Rian attached the Pokeball to his belt before turning and starting through the forest. Then it's off to Olivine . . . then Cinnabar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back