• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet my Pika family!

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
  • Meet the Pika family in our house! (Picture courtesy of my Digital Camera ^_^;;)

http://www.southwest.com.au/~jackie/Misc/DSCF0234.JPG

A pretty small family, but I'm sure they're quite happy!

The one on the left is the Pikachu that vibrates when you pull it's string. The big one in the middle talks, you push it's stomach and it says "PIKACHU! PIKACHU! PIKACHU!" Unfortunantly, it uh, ran out of batteries because me and my brother made it talk too much. ^_^; The small ones on the top of the big Pikachu are intended to go on top of pencils, but I think it would be too distracting to have them on pencils so I didn't use them with my stationary. And the one on the right, with beady eyes is just full of fluff. ^_^;;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww, those are cute. Did you get the Pikachu in the Burger King kid?s meals when they did them 5 years ago or so? We sure did, we bought a lot of toys. Traded for some for them too, it was a lot of fun. I have one that talks when you squeeze it?s hand, got it fro Christmas a few years ago. I have a few other plush one as well. ^_^

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Lol! I have a "family" of Pokemon plushies as well. Although most of them are not in the pic below, I also have the Mewtwo, Raichu and Eevee plushies (as well as the Vulpix, Zubat, Seel, and Dratini beanies from the KFC promotion). ^^;

I have an electronic Pikachu from Japan that, when you talk to it, will either nod it's head with an affirmative "Pika pika!" or shake its head with a negatory "Pika pika..."

>=D

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Bah, I can't find my digital camera anywhere ; _ ;. When I do I'll post a grand picture of em':P.

Basically all I have is a Dratini and pikachu plushies, both are a little bigger than my hand. I think I have the smallest pika family here without saying that I have none, lol. So, does anyone have a dragonite plushie? Just curious.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    I'm just starting to develop my own Pokemon family. My brother has two Pikachu, one's a beanbag plushie and the other is the Pikachu from Burger King, and my second brother would die for a Raichu plush! ^_^ Rifted, I think my friend would hurt you if I told her you had a Vulpix plush.

~Roxy~

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • aww what cute collections. I have loads of pikachu...people keep giving them too me :p lol my plushies run into big no.s too...I will take a pic of them...I hope :p

Tweak

that pikachu that looks like (- w -) reminds me of tarepanda. o_O;; its so cute though, i want one!

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • The "Tare Pikachu" one came from PokemonCenter.com, but alas, they put it out of stock. :\

PokemonCenter.com is my source for all my giant plushies (like the Pikachu and Cyndaquil ones) nowadays. But the shipping time is pretty killer. :\ I really want to complete the G/S set, though, and get a Mudkip as well. What I would give to visit the Pokemon Center in New York, or at least any of the ones in the Japan. =D

Back