• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] *insert magical noises here* ~ a club for mythical creatures

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
My original idea was to just do a unicorn club, but I'll do this instead. That way, we can have more to discuss!

source.gif

~ About this club ~

This club focuses mainly on mythical creatures. This includes mermaids, unicorns, pegasus, fairies... you catching on yet? Here, we can discuss anything related to these things. Be it that they might exist in other worlds or not. Whatever you want to talk about as long as it's about some sort of magic creature!

~ Rules ~

All PC rules obviously apply here, and there's not much to say.

~ Members ~

- starseed
- Dragon
- VisionofMilotic

~ Questions ~

What are your favorite magical/mythical creatures? Why do you like them so much? What would you do if you ever saw one of your favorites before you?

I'll answer my questions when they club kicks up and what not. :3

Last edited:
Years
Sign me up!

Dragons are my favorite mythical creature. Since I gush about them all day in Dragon Ascent, our resident dragon lovers club, I will go with my first runner up unicorns.

I like unicorns because they're beautiful and so innocent and enchanting. I enjoy series that feature them like Voyage of the Unicorn, Merlin and the Chronicles of Narnia, with my all time favorite being the movie Legend. It is so lush visually, and has many more of my favorite fantasy creatures like fairies and elves.

If I ever saw a unicorn I would be amazed. It would b such an overwhelming honor and a deeply spiritual experience. I'd wonder what I had done to deserve to be blessed with that fateful encounter. I would be careful though, and a little frightened, not of the unicorn, but of harm possibly coming to it. I would know that I'd have to be gentle, and would worry about nefarious people trying to capture it. I would protect the unicorn.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
What are your favorite magical/mythical creatures? UNICORNS!!!
Why do you like them so much? Because why not? In all seriousness, I adore them because of how unique and mysterious they are. I find them easily relatable as well. My persona is a unicorn called "auticorn" by the way. :3
What would you do if you ever saw one of your favorites before you? Probably scream and keep her as a pet. :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
What are your favorite magical/mythical creatures? Why do you like them so much? What would you do if you ever saw one of your favorites before you?

I love learning about magical creatures in general, but I really love dragons (obviously), fairies and mermaids! Dragons are just amazing, divine creatures in general, and mermaids and fairies are just so cute!

If I saw one of these creatures before me, I'd totally make friends with it, ahaha! I mean, why wouldn't I? I'd protect them with my life.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years

I love learning about magical creatures in general, but I really love dragons (obviously), fairies and mermaids! Dragons are just amazing, divine creatures in general, and mermaids and fairies are just so cute!

If I saw one of these creatures before me, I'd totally make friends with it, ahaha! I mean, why wouldn't I? I'd protect them with my life.

Welcome to the club. :D Dragons are amazing. I think many of the creatures would be pretty friendly imo. The only way they wouldn't be is if they were harmed.

What are your favorite mythical creatures from movies/TV? I love Tinkerbell. I also love Toothless because he's so cute! I haven't seen anything but the first movie, but I really want to see them~ I can't think of anything else tbh.

Years
Now to tackle the latest topic question favorite mythical creatures from tv/movies!

Kira the Gelfling and her companion Fizzgig from Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal would be in the top tier, rivaled only by Draco from the movie Dragonheart. Buckbeak the Hippogriff from Harry Potter is another great one, and the race of elves from the Lord of the Rings. I'm also fond of Medusa from Voyage of the Unicorn. I like how the fairies are portrayed in Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest too, with Pips being being my crush.

There are so many that it's hard to list!

Back