• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Escape from Dream World

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
FpZCoVX.gif

Made for Reliccastle's Game Jam 6​

Game Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Game Download:
Made Using: Pokemon Essentials
Team: Vendily!
Notes: So, this game is about 20 minutes long, at least from my playtesting (each playthrough start to credits came to about that time). The fluctuation comes from your party layout so to speak, as you need to have a Dream Partner of a particular type to get to a Dream Area. Dual types have a chance to go to either of their types. Rock, Ground, and Steel types can go to either the ice themed area or the rock themed area. And Dragon types have a chance to go to any of the areas. (Doesn't make it much faster if you need to go to a particular area instead of any old one.)
Resource Pack:
Credits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Looks interesting! I'm intrigued by the underwater area in particular, it looks great. Will definitely give it a try soon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Looks interesting! I'm intrigued by the underwater area in particular, it looks great. Will definitely give it a try soon.

I've been informed of a game breaking bug in the latest update, so I'll need to patch it before hand, sorry.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Just played it and it's truly excellent! Great job Vend! Only complaint is that it's short, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Once more, great job!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I updated the download to fix the Onix minigame not properly removing the timer. Despite it's counting, the minigame is actually over, but the timer is made when the map is first loaded, so it doesn't actually disappear until you change maps.

Also added some more steps to the Lapras minigame, since it's a very tiny change, so now it has a bigger update to ride with.

The original download has been replaced.

Back