Game Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/w6zozsug5zilt46/file Made Using: Pokemon Essentials Team: Vendily! Notes: So, this game is about 20 minutes long, at least from my playtesting (each playthrough start to credits came to about that time). The fluctuation comes from your party layout so to speak, as you need to have a Dream Partner of a particular type to get to a Dream Area. Dual types have a chance to go to either of their types. Rock, Ground, and Steel types can go to either the ice themed area or the rock themed area. And Dragon types have a chance to go to any of the areas. (Doesn't make it much faster if you need to go to a particular area instead of any old one.) Resource Pack:https://reliccastle.com/resources/416/ Credits:
Escape from Dream World
Using Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit
- Most every overworld from half scratch, using the icon as a base for the pokemon.
Except the ones that already had an overworld in Pokemon Crystal.
Skarmory, Abomasnow, Torterra, and Slowking are scratch though
- The Dreamcaller graphics
- The Type icons
- The cut tree animation (not the tree itself)
- The minigame title drops. Don't really want to count that as a made.
- Literally every single pokemon sprite, it's not even funny.
- Lapras, Onix, Snorlax, Clefairy, Bird, Boulder, Dragon, Monster, Headbutt tree, Rock Smash rock and Cut tree
- The icon sprites
- The bitmap font (also Pokecrystal)
- The other tilesets not mentioned above. It's all PokeCrystal.
- The emote bubbles (also Pokecrystal)
I updated the download to fix the Onix minigame not properly removing the timer. Despite it's counting, the minigame is actually over, but the timer is made when the map is first loaded, so it doesn't actually disappear until you change maps.
Also added some more steps to the Lapras minigame, since it's a very tiny change, so now it has a bigger update to ride with.