Litten111

Battle Master

He/Him
United States
Seen December 25th, 2020
Posted December 25th, 2020
17 posts
301 Days
After 2 years of hard work, I'm proud to bring you Pokémon Ketchup Version!

Screenshots:

Map of Kohto:
Spoiler:

This hack aims to provide players a real challenge (after looking at reviews for newer titles in the series) while providing an original story along with some new areas. Mostly original. (With some based off of the SpaceWorld 97' build of Gold and Silver!)

Changes
+New overworld
+New trainers and Gym Leaders
+A more difficult journey compared to the original game
+New story
+Etc...

Update

I'm proud to report that this hack is now 90% complete!

I've finally finished editing all of Johto. And now, the main story is done and ready for a full public release!

Considering what I'm going through with my life right now, I'm not too certain if I'll ever get the chance to do anything new with Kanto.
Spoiler:
(Which is now the Battle Zone.)

None-the-less, there's still a lot of fun new things in the post-game that'll have you busy for a while! (If you can find them~)

Download: Pokemon_-_Silver_Version_UE_C (1).ips

Feedback is greatly appreciated!
(And, happy holidays!)

Ahmad Adnan

Unknown Elite

Male
Seen April 23rd, 2021
Posted April 16th, 2021
84 posts
1.1 Years
Can you add gorochu or buff raichu in this game and is there a discord server i really like gen 1 and 2 games and yours looks golden

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
16.2 Years
TBH i don't play official Silver games because of me playing the fan translated silver rom first, but nice hack nonetheless, and i assume you named your hack because of Ash's pikachu love for ketchup right?
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

Litten111

Battle Master

He/Him
United States
Seen December 25th, 2020
Posted December 25th, 2020
17 posts
301 Days
Thanks! That'd be funny since Pikachu IS one of the starters in this hack.
But, I actually named this after another hack I made called Pokemon Mustard Version. I cancelled it after the game became corrupted and transferred what little work I had to Silver. If I had the tools to work on Crystal, I would've called it Pokemon Relish Version.

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

He/Him
India.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
1,191 posts
4.1 Years
Ohhhh! This looks lovely. Any idea on how long the first demo is? Since you mentioned it's around 50% completed?
Ayee I just dropped my latest single Soulace on all streaming platforms. This is a chill Lofi track that's very personal to me! I hope y'all enjoy!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fT3k2KU1dw
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0EeJ5hMa8YUDHaZEhmbCqk
Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/in/album/soulace-single/1565986518?ls

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 36
Non-binary
Poland
Seen August 31st, 2020
Posted August 31st, 2020
1,075 posts
16.2 Years
Thanks! That'd be funny since Pikachu IS one of the starters in this hack.
1.YW
2.Ho who are the others? 😇 and i meant pikachu's for it in the anime (yeah i have that episode on DVD)
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide