• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elevation Spriting Inc

Years
    Remember Storm Spriting? Its back, but with a different odd name. =D

Spriters:
    Rolling Pichu
    PK Hammer
    Umbreon's Shadow
    megafuz
    armadillo HD
    Lil' Schu

We are not hiring anyone for the moment.

Feel free to tell us that you don't like the your sprite. We can modify it.
    Another thing. Check this first post before making a request, to check if we are taking them.

Requests Open

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    I suppose i could join.I can do just about everything,from recolors to customs and pixelart.Here are some examples.
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc
    Elevation Spriting Inc

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    hi everybody, i'll be you'r first request today i think, may i please get a rayquaza fused with a skarmory please? rayquaza base please, thanx in advanced. :) :) :)

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Elevation Spriting Inc

There ya go.I also put the other blade thingy and colored them with yellow colors as the blades looks more like an accesory like the yellow rings in umbreon.If you want me to fix something just tell.

Years
    i want a pokemon that is a snake like dragon, color is blue and black, has huge feather wings, head is kinda like scyther and rayquaza, and tail is exactly like rayquaza's. i also want to little marks on rayquaza on this pokemon too.

little bit of a challenge, think you can do it?

Years
    ok, thnx!!
    i know this is off topic but it sucks that ive been here longed and you have like 6 times the amount of posts i do!!!

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Two Request.
    One: Make Eevee Into Growlittle. Base of Growlittle but Eevee looks and colours.
    Two: Make Eevee into Arcannie. Base of Arcannie but Eevee looks and colours.

Back