• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Streamer Mode - HUD (Mod FL's HUD)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Streamer Mode for Essentials v16.2 -> 18.2
See Attachments for "Hud1" & "Hud2"
This mode uses the border for it, so make sure you have screen border in your options menu.

Code:
#===============================================================================
#
# Zeak6464 - Modded for Streamer Mode 
#
#===============================================================================
# in [B]Settings[/B] change 
# BORDERWIDTH          = 200
# BORDERHEIGHT         = 0
#
# Add the new graphics "Graphics/Pictures/Hud1" & "Graphics/Pictures/Hud2"
#
# Screenboarder must be on in options  
# [B]Make sure your "border.png" image is blank[/B]

https://pastebin.com/raw/v7nhDd2E

unknown.png

Attachments

• Hud1.png
    Hud1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Hud2.png
    Hud2.png
    7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
There is a bug that when I change two pokemon's position and their name will fix up

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2023
Hey, I'm having troubles with the script. Everything works but once we load in the game, this comes up.

GUBThe0.png

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
I haven't gotten around to testing it out just yet but, just from what I've seen I have a bit of feedback.
Firstly, the shadow of the text feels really jarring to look at. I wouldn't use a white shadow for black text- I'd suggest a lighter shade of black to blend it together better.
Speaking of the text, the "Name" text field is too low on the graphic when compared to the other text fields. I'd also suggest moving it up a few pixels so its centered.
Another text related bit of feedback: the Money field only really seems to fit a maximum of 5 digits before it goes off the graphic. Considering that wallets in canon usually go up to like, 6~7 digits, you may want to remove "Money" and instead put a dollar sign there instead.
My last bit of feedback is about the graphic- I suppose it can be changed by the players, but the default one looks really weird, what with the blue foreground clipping off the edge of the screen while the black box surrounding it loops around at the corner.
PzQ2OOe.png

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
If anyone needs to set this border to be ON when starting a new game just put this script on the intro event:

$PokemonSystem.border = 1
pbSetResizeFactor($PokemonSystem.screensize)
ObjectSpace.each_object(TilemapLoader){|o| o.updateClass if !o.disposed? }

Here's some tweaks for more readable text and alignment corrections.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
If anyone needs to set this border to be ON when starting a new game just put this script on the intro event:

$PokemonSystem.border = 1
pbSetResizeFactor($PokemonSystem.screensize)
ObjectSpace.each_object(TilemapLoader){|o| o.updateClass if !o.disposed? }

Here's some tweaks for more readable text and alignment corrections.

Spoiler:

You made it much more beautiful, I would like to use it, but there are incongruities when changing the screen size, both on v17 and v18. If you can fix it on v18, I would be grateful!
Another very important thing is to support the characters' OUTIFTS. For example, if it is a trainer outfit 1 put it to identify trainer000_1. It would be possible?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Streamer Mode for Essentials v16.2 -> 18.2
See Attachments for "Hud1" & "Hud2"
This mode uses the border for it, so make sure you have screen border in your options menu.

Code:
#
# Zeak6464 - Modded for Streamer Mode 
#
# in [B]Settings[/B] change 
# BORDERWIDTH          = 200
# BORDERHEIGHT         = 0
#
# Add the new graphics "Graphics/Pictures/Hud1" & "Graphics/Pictures/Hud2"
#
# Screenboarder must be on in options  
# [B]Make sure your "border.png" image is blank[/B]

https://pastebin.com/raw/v7nhDd2E

unknown.png

I would like to use it, too bad that you were not able to make sure that, when placing and removing the edges, everything was in the same position, but it is not, everything is wrong. I would use it in my game and I was looking forward to it, but it will not be possible that way.

Back