• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega evolution (scene)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
This script create scene like this video

How to use
Find in this link -> Link
Choose right version and read 'How to use' for using.

Credit
bo4p5687

* Update *
Compatible v.20.1

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
Spoiler:

Do you will make also z move scene and also dynamax(ZUD PLUGIN) i know that use don't use it but i want same scene like mega evolution for z moves and dynamax but with some graphics change

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
Do you will make also z move scene and also dynamax(ZUD PLUGIN) i know that use don't use it but i want same scene like mega evolution for z moves and dynamax but with some graphics change

You need to contact with Lucidious89, I dont use this script. So, I cant.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
You need to contact with Lucidious89, I dont use this script. So, I cant.

I contact him he is not making I just want the same scene but some graphics change like add affect that bigger the size of Pokemon sprite in that scene can you explain me differnet parts of your code

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
I contact him he is not making I just want the same scene but some graphics change like add affect that bigger the size of Pokemon sprite in that scene can you explain me differnet parts of your code

Just read a script.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
Where is In def Mega Evolve (id Battle) to be edited?

Sorry for the bad english, I used google traslate

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Really appreciate this script! I have been using it in one of my games - but I recently updated it to v20 and it doesn't work anymore. I see in the topic that it says it compatible with v20 - so I think I'm using some older version of this script - unfortunately the link to download the new version is not working anymore. Can you check that? Thanks!

Back