• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Car Insurance! XD

Who would win in a fight?

• The Gecko

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • The Ducky

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Neither O.o;

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Lucid

Okay, in a battle to the death between the Geico Gecko and the Aflac Duck, who would win!? ;X

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh we definately needed one of these, alongside cheeseburgers and glue lol. GEICO WILL DEF PWN THE WORLD IN THE END. THAT AND CHURCH ONLINE. AND JESUS.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The Geico Gecko, simply because most of his commercials are awesome and because Gilbert Gottfried's voice hasn't been cool since Aladdin =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You got the idea from my Geico post you thief..=( Anyway Geico owns all..

Lucid

You got the idea from my Geico post you thief..=( Anyway Geico owns all..
    You are not head of the Geico company, you have no TM on teh Gecko (who pwns ;3).

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Wow, this is hard. But I'm going to stick up for the ducky. ^_^;

(Mainly because of the commercial with the brain switching machine and Mrs. Trump...but that' s a whole different story. XD)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Duck's are so over-rated and they aren't as cool looking as Gecko's... AKA the Gecko is the winner. END OF STORY lol.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Definately Geico wins. Though the Aflac comercials are funny, the Geico commercials are much funnier. My favorite is the Soap Opera one.

Back