• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Boss Rush - Demo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2022

Pokemon Emerald Boss Rush - Demo

In Boss Rush there is no world to explore, no evil team to defeat nor even a patch of wild grass to catch pokemon in. What there is though, are stores that can sell you items, services and even pokemon and a series of gyms to challenge.

This is a short demo with only two gyms (both in single battle and double battle versions) and a handful of stores which can be upgraded once. I plan to add more services and features which you can be unlocked from their own upgrade store.

Features

• Upgrade your pokemon center to improve the selection of TMs, tutors, items and pokemon on sale.
  • Choose whether to play through standard or double battles
  • After every battle all pokemon are fully healed and all of your held items are returned. Battles are all set style and your bag is inaccessible during battle.
  • Based on DizzyEgg's emerald expansion - Bringing modern battle mechanics, including gen 8 pokemon, types and moves.

Screenshots

eE1rl0w.png
N2FYKVR.png
sTwMNfh.png
2GeBwKx.png
7g46B2r.png
HECdrjk.png

Credits

Spoiler:

Bugs

Spoiler:

Download

Latest version available here. The patch is based on the Emerald TrashMan rom.
Demo includes the first two gyms for both double and single battles.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 28, 2021
This is so sick. I just started playing. PLEASE keep up that good work! Btw we all should show this to PokemonChallenges since he was looking for a Boss Rush Hack.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
First of all, great game, with thoroughly challenging bossfights that put even highly acclaimed enhancement hacks to shame.
Just a few issues that I want to bring up:
Spoiler:

Also, I hope the extended radio silence doesn't hamper this game's development. This is a really cool concept with quite good implementation (and rage-inducing difficulty, to put it mildly), and is something that should definitely see the light of day as a full game.

Back