• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Synergy B1 V1.3

XVR

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    POKÉMON SYNERGY

Siv377g.png

Creators: Xave & RZC

(To play this game, it's absolutely necessary to previously install the fonts from the "Fonts" folder)

>> DOWNLOAD POKÉMON SYNERGY B1 V1.3 <<​

Information
    • Game Title: Pokémon Synergy
    • Genre: Fangame, RPG, Pokémon.
    • Tool: RPG Maker XP, Pokémon Essentials.
    • Platform: PC.
    • Language: English, Spanish.

About the project
    Pokémon Synergy is a Pokémon fangame which is based on the old generations of Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal. This project started during 2019-2020 and it's developed by Xaveriux and RZC using Pokémon Essentials. The aim of this game is to bring the feeling of old times when Pokémon was made in 8 bits and offer a nostalgic feeling in a completely new adventure, including new mechanics to get a current focus, but keeping the essence of the 2nd generation games.

Synopsis
    You are a young trainer from OUTSET TOWN, in the ECOSS region. In this peculiar region, human beings and Pokémon cooperate using natural resources to maintain a sustainable lifestyle. Your wish to start a Pokémon journey comes true thanks to the new Pokémon Professor Martha Spruce, who recently took charge of the vacant position that was left by her grandfather.

Discover the mysteries that await you along the ECOSS region in a great adventure where you will have to challenge the 8 regional gyms and overcome many difficulties in your way to reach for glory!

Features
    • Explore a new region: ECOSS.
    • Exclusive Pokédex with +150 new Fakemon.
    • Quest system.
    • Content updated to generation 8.
    • New abilities, moves and items.
    • Morning, day and night time.

Screenshots
    itKPyIQ.png

Social Network
    If you want to be aware of all the news, updates, or have any questions about the game, you can follow and support us on Twitter:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Somnus

- Silence Speaks -
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    I like the combo of newer generation mechanics in the older generation style. Very rustic!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game seems to soft-lock if you lose the first battle against violet.

Also how long is the current beta?

Is there any gen 1-8 pokemon or is it just fakemon I ask because when it was unzipping there were stuff for gens 1-8 pokemon but I don't know If I can find them.

The levels also don't display during battle for me am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Reworded a sentence.

Edit 2: Levels work after font install. Excuse me.

Last edited:

XVR

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Updated download link to B1 1.2

Change Log

• Fixed an error when using the breaking rocks tool.
    • Some UIs tweaking and texts adjustment.
    • Edited some story events.
    • Encounters: now Joltark will be at level 5 instead of level 10 when fishing at Newlink Port.
    • Added personalized icon to Game.exe file.

Looks incredibly promising, how complete is the game?

Thank you! The game is in beta 1, two gym badges.

The game seems to soft-lock if you lose the first battle against violet.

Also how long is the current beta?

Is there any gen 1-8 pokemon or is it just fakemon I ask because when it was unzipping there were stuff for gens 1-8 pokemon but I don't know If I can find them.

The levels also don't display during battle for me am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Reworded a sentence.

Edit 2: Levels work after font install. Excuse me.

Thanks for the comment.

The game lasts 3 h more or less. If you can complete story and all secondary content, then it could be more than that.

And no, there are only fakemon in this fangame.

Last edited:

XVR

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    Updated B1 to V1.3
    (Download link also updated)

Change Log

• Fixed EV's and IV's assignment error, now well printed on Stats Screen.
    • Fixed bug with Flash Item.
    • Added some content and details at the last part of the beta (specially at Landson's Mansion).
    • Nerfed some of the first trainers.
    • Tweaked throw Poké Ball animation when trying to catch a Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    I love this so far! Really looking forward to the full release. I can't wait to complete the pokedex, the fakemon are all very good!

The only critique I have is there is some awkward wording in places, which didn't detract too much from the game experience, and the first town is very hard if you picked a water starter. That may be intentional, though!

Again, love what you have so far, and really looking forward to seeing more!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    this looks great, don't have time to play right now but will def check it out tomorrow.

quick question, are you using essentials GS to make this or scripted it to look like gen 2 yourself?

looking forward to playing!

XVR

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    I love this so far! Really looking forward to the full release. I can't wait to complete the pokedex, the fakemon are all very good!

The only critique I have is there is some awkward wording in places, which didn't detract too much from the game experience, and the first town is very hard if you picked a water starter. That may be intentional, though!

Again, love what you have so far, and really looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks for the comment! We're working for improve the game on the next version and of course text bugs and difficulty ^^

Not for playing in my phone rigth?

Not sure if it's compatible with phone apps, specially for the font used. We'll check it for the next version.
    this looks great, don't have time to play right now but will def check it out tomorrow.

quick question, are you using essentials GS to make this or scripted it to look like gen 2 yourself?

looking forward to playing!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it. We're using an Essentials GS version adapted from scratch on a clear v17.2, but we're considering to move to an updated v18 with visuals and features improvements.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    that was a fun playthrough! also watched sacredalmighty's let's play which was great. excited for more. i really like the mapping, the areas are genuinely well designed and fresh while keeping with that gen 2 style. i'm always a sucker for fakemon too, and the designs here are pretty sick. i think my only gripe would be some dialogue feels a tad stiff, but i feel i'm nitpicking, definitely an easy fix. super stoked there's a well made gs style game being made, so thanks a lot!

kinda unrelated but, do you have any plans to release this updated essentials GS standalone? it'd honestly be so great to see some more gen 2 style fangames, (i know i'd personally want to work on something).

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Can i get help i cant seem to see the levels of me or my oppenent in wild battles or regular ones C:\Users\georg\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Screenshot 2021-03-22 233412.png

XVR

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    that was a fun playthrough! also watched sacredalmighty's let's play which was great. excited for more. i really like the mapping, the areas are genuinely well designed and fresh while keeping with that gen 2 style. i'm always a sucker for fakemon too, and the designs here are pretty sick. i think my only gripe would be some dialogue feels a tad stiff, but i feel i'm nitpicking, definitely an easy fix. super stoked there's a well made gs style game being made, so thanks a lot!

kinda unrelated but, do you have any plans to release this updated essentials GS standalone? it'd honestly be so great to see some more gen 2 style fangames, (i know i'd personally want to work on something).

Thanks for your comments ^^.
    And yeah, when that essentials gsc kit is ready, I'll upload it so that people could create their own gsc-styled games.

Can i get help i cant seem to see the levels of me or my oppenent in wild battles or regular ones C:\Users\georg\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Screenshot 2021-03-22 233412.png

I can't see the screenshot but I guess that you haven't installed the fonts, so that's why you can't see the texts properly.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I would reccomend decapitalizing all dialogue if possible in a future release, its weird seeing caps for all place/people/pokemon names these days.

ava1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2021
    We provide the best online tech support (live technical support). We're here to answer your questions and help you use all your devices. We provide online tech services like Desktop or Laptop support, Printer support, online live technical support, Antivirus programs, popup blocker etc.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Yo

This game is a BLAST!
    Having been really good fun, the designs are great.
    But I have been some bug-problems. Is there a discord to talk about it, or do I post here?

Take care! =)

Back