Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted March 8th, 2021
43 posts
3.3 Years
For several years now I have been trying to track down and locate a complete list of all known original cart imprinted numbers. So far, none has surfaced except for the ones I have have below. This list comes from my own personal research, and I have had a youtube video on it. However, I know I have missed some, and I want your input for the following things:

Please tell me:
Region - Currently my list ONLY consist of US released numbers
Imprinted Number - My list is below, and I want to have a more specific list. Not a range (20-22)
ERSB Color - The ESRB can be either WHITE E (earliest versions of the games) or BLACK E
Pokemon Game - Either Red, Blue, Yellow or Green (JPN)
And if possible please include a picture of your cart showing off the number and the E.

Thank you all for your help! And as I have said, here is the complete list SO FAR that I have put together from researching.
I will update it as I can. Please continue to post this thread up so we can have a completed record for history and verification purposes :)

Red
00-00A
11-11A
12-12A
22-22A
34-34A
1M

Blue
00-00A
12-12A
20-20A
22-22A
34-34A

Yellow
00-00C
11-11D
20-20C
22-22E
34-34D

[/SPOILER]

Red
US - 09 - ??
US - 11 - WE
US - 20 - WE

Blue
US - 00 - BE
US - 00 - WE
US - 20 - WE
US - 34 - WE

Yellow
US - 12 - WE
US - 13 - ??
US - 34 - BE
US - 34 - WE
US - 3__ - BE

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
14,689 posts
7.5 Years
idk if it's gonna be any use to you, but I still have my Yellow cartridge:

Spoiler:

Region: US
Imprinted Number: 34
ESRB: Black E
Game: Yellow
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
112 posts
97 Days
On the following I have popped all of these bad-boys open and confirmed that they are all legit (I had to change the batteries) all from the US

Blue: 00-WE
Red: 20-WE
Yellow: 34-WE
Yellow: 3-BE

My last one does not match any of your list, but I can confirm its legit not only that I opened it up, but its actually my ORIGINAL pokemon game I opened back in 2000.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
112 posts
97 Days
Thank you! I have a question, the solitary numbers, is there just that one number or could it possibly be a 1 that didnt imprint properly?
The 2 is a 20, sorry that was a typo.

As for my old yellow, I don't know, maybe? Its definently not 3_ anything, but they may be something in front of the 3.