• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW Map Preview [ESSENTIALS V18]

BW MAP PREVIEW
vH5R7TW.gif

Pokémon BW Map Preview Script. This tries to replicate the Map Preview feature from BW Games.

What you will get:
- the base image ripped by Klein Studio
- plug and play script
- feature to specify the description and places of interest for particular places

Usage:
- Download the file from Attachments below and extract them.
- Paste the Graphics folder as intended in the main game file.
- The graphics must be inside Graphics/Pictures folder.
- Open the Script.txt file from the extracted folder and copy the entire code.
- Go to the Script-Editor, and create a new Script above Main, and call it BW Map Preview or whatever desired.
- Paste the copied code there.
- Good to go now!
Note: - The script overrides PScreen_RegionMap.

Credits:
  • Bhagya Jyoti
  • Klein Studio

Attachments

• BW Map Preview.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Years
OMG, I was thinking if I could do something like this, but now it's already done.

Nice job भाग्य ज्योति , though I think the overlay picture can be a little distracting from the map and the selected city itself. But I get it, we simply don't have the same space as the DS and 3DS games did with the dual-screen and all.

A proposed solution would to this dilemma be to implement something similar to Let's Go Town Map, which essentially put all of the Kanto region on the left side and the cities descriptions on the opposite, but I can see that this would be somewhat difficult to implement.

Either way, it's a great resource and I'm very glad that you share with us this script.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
Spoiler:

BHAGYA BRO I M SEARCHING FOR THE SCRIPT A DAY AGO AND YOU GOT IT

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
OMG, I was thinking if I could do something like this, but now it's already done.

Nice job भाग्य ज्योति , though I think the overlay picture can be a little distracting from the map and the selected city itself. But I get it, we simply don't have the same space as the DS and 3DS games did with the dual-screen and all.

A proposed solution would to this dilemma be to implement something similar to Let's Go Town Map, which essentially put all of the Kanto region on the left side and the cities descriptions on the opposite, but I can see that this would be somewhat difficult to implement.

Either way, it's a great resource and I'm very glad that you share with us this script.

Yep I was also thinking it little ugly but it very good ya Pokemon Let's Go Map That area is selected it's display Photo and Information on Right side

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
BW MAP PREVIEW
vH5R7TW.gif

Pokémon BW Map Preview Script. This tries to replicate the Map Preview feature from BW Games.

What you will get:
- the base image ripped by Klein Studio
- plug and play script
- feature to specify the description and places of interest for particular places

Usage:
- Download the file from Attachments below and extract them.
- Paste the Graphics folder as intended in the main game file.
- The graphics must be inside Graphics/Pictures folder.
- Open the Script.txt file from the extracted folder and copy the entire code.
- Go to the Script-Editor, and create a new Script above Main, and call it BW Map Preview or whatever desired.
- Paste the copied code there.
- Good to go now!
Note: - The script overrides PScreen_RegionMap.

Credits:
  • Bhagya Jyoti
  • Klein Studio

Hi! Thanks for sharing this,

is there any way to show the detailed information only if the player has already visited that point?

Back