• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Bushido

LuxDiablo

LuxDiablo
Years
  • Pokémon Bushido​
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON BUSHIDO:
    Spoiler:

Join the Pokémon Bushido Discord!
    Pokemon Bushido Resource Pack​

The Bushido Team:
    LuxDiablo, Thundaga, Tristantine the Great, HauntedArtStudio

Welcome to the Aisho Region!

Features
    A Complete Story
    10-15 Hours of Gameplay
    Mid-Battle Dialogue
    Shadow Pokémon
    Katanas that replace HMs
    MKXP for Increased Performance
    Pokémon up to Gen 8
    New Battle Animations (Reborn)
    Speed-Up Toggle (Alt Key)

Pokémon Bushido is a Pokémon fangame developed in RPG Maker XP using the Pokémon Essentials v18.1 starter kit and MKXP.
    Pokémon Bushido utilizes Gen 4-styled graphics, and includes Pokémon from up to Gen 8!
    Features from later generations, such as the Exp. All and HM Items are also seen in this game, but with a unique twist!

In Pokémon Bushido, you will be able to explore the vast and beautiful Aisho Region!
    Home to vibrant trees, clear skies, luscious waters, and interesting people, there's much to explore throughout your journey!​

Choose Your Starter!

Will you choose Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon? Or will it be Fennekin, the Fox Pokémon? Or maybe Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokémon?
    The choice is yours to make! Build a strong team of reliable Pokémon and the Aisho Region will be yours to explore and conquer!​

The Clans of the Aisho Region

In the Aisho Region, various Kenshi Clans work to protect their villages. Each clan represents a different typing!
    They won't hesitate to use their katanas in a battle to change the weather or inflict status conditions on your Pokémon, so prepare for some difficult fights!​

The Katanas of Bushido

The Katanas of Bushido: Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion.
    These three are hailed as the protectors of the Aisho Region, due to their innate representation of the codes of honor.
    Throughout your journey, you will be able to encounter these three legends, learn more about their story, and see what they have to offer!​

The Akui Clan

Due to their heinous crimes in the past, the Akui Clan have been isolated to their own island.
    The Akui Clan are notorious for their trickery and experimentation with Shadow Pokemon.​

The Story

The story of Pokémon Bushido revolves around you, the child of the Royal Samurai.
    After training under Sensei Sukiro for years, the time has come for you to get a Pokemon and become an official Kenshi.
    However, upon attending the Kenshi Initiation Tournament, you experience an unexpected turn of events, causing your journey to take you throughout the major villages of the Aisho Region! You will challenge all the various clans and earn merit for yourself while stopping the Akui Clan in their tracks. As you travel the region, you will meet new friends, and enemies, who will shape your adventure.​

Required Graphics Used:
    Spoiler:

Bushido Socials​

Pokemon Essentials Credits
    Spoiler:

Public Scripts
    Spoiler:

Art Credits
    Spoiler:

Music Credits
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looks really good! Gonna download it and test it.
    One question: only cannonical pokemon?

Years
  • This looks awesome and I like it, that there are no regional forms.^^ I'll play it and when it is awesome, I spread the news of this game to my community on Discord.^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hey! The game looks really cool! Started playing but its lagging a lot. Any way to fix that?

Years
  • This game is wonderful and awesome.^^
    I like the Bushidostyle and the music was perfect for the time period and the special battles.
    And that I could catch a Togepi was a very good thing, because with Togekiss I could win every battle.^^
    I've got only two things, that were not so good:
    The game was too fast too hard to beat and too short - in my opinion.^^'
    I would love to play another so beautiful game - and now it's for everyone on my Discord.^^

LuxDiablo

LuxDiablo
    Years
  • This game is wonderful and awesome.^^
    I like the Bushidostyle and the music was perfect for the time period and the special battles.
    And that I could catch a Togepi was a very good thing, because with Togekiss I could win every battle.^^
    I've got only two things, that were not so good:
    The game was too fast too hard to beat and too short - in my opinion.^^'
    I would love to play another so beautiful game - and now it's for everyone on my Discord.^^

Hi! The only reason this game was short is that the game was made in 37 days. The game was made for a competition known as the Relic Castle Winter Jam #2, which is a Pokemon fangame competition in which developers must make a game within the timeframe.

Years
  • Wow - 37 days. o.O I wish I could develop such a wonderful game, but I'm too stupid for this, I think.^^'
    Okay - then I would love a longer and balanced game for a Stream, please.^^ I would love to stream such a beautiful game, when you've developed a new one of this kind.^^

LuxDiablo

LuxDiablo
    Years
  • Wow - 37 days. o.O I wish I could develop such a wonderful game, but I'm too stupid for this, I think.^^'
    Okay - then I would love a longer and balanced game for a Stream, please.^^ I would love to stream such a beautiful game, when you've developed a new one of this kind.^^

I'm working on a game called Pokemon Valhalla, which will definitely be longer! You can check it out on the forums as well.

Years
  • I'm working on a game called Pokemon Valhalla, which will definitely be longer! You can check it out on the forums as well.

Sounds like old Scandinavian mythology. *_*
    I would love to play it, when it is full (or fully?) developed.^^ Or can I play it and don't have to start a New Game, when you've finished it?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Started playing this recently and noticed extreme lag which only occurs when I'm outdoors. Any idea on how I can fix this? Thank you!

Back