• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kryos' Fakedex, soon to be an adoption center. 1 NEW SPRITE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryos

Penguin King!
Years
  • Kryos' Fakedex, soon to be an adoption center. 4 NEW SPRITES!!!

Most of these you've seen before, but there is one new one, and they're just going to keep coming! I'll make a sheet soon(when I have enough sprites for it to really be worth it). Only a select few have been awarded eggs so far, but they will be available soon. Well, anyways, here be the sprites!
    embunni.bmp
    pengu.bmp
    archix.bmp
    ocileafnew.bmp
    lazuli4.bmp
    tundreon2.bmp
    cascadra.bmp
    icesnoutnew.bmp
    snowichi.jpg
    Lightnii.jpg
    kindlsan.jpg

Coming soon: Penglide, Raptine, Flhare, Kingpen, Ignabbit, Sequoiasaur, and Treetah. In watever order I feel like it... Possible others first, but those are coming! Lol, I'll stop talking now.

Last edited:

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • Two new! Man... They're huge... I hadn't noticed... Oh well, who cares. Introducing: Snowichi and Kindlsan! I just knew i wasn't going to stick to the coming soon list... So I guss a pre-evo of Zapdos is on the way.

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • It's open now. It's another thread. ^^ And you sure can have a snowichi! Keep this on the dl... it's the mysterious blue egg... (pretending that the eggs aren't obvious)

Years
  • Those are pretty good, I think. ^_^ The only thing that bugs me here are the size of the legendary bird pre-evos, but I see that it was already mentioned that they were large...

My favorites are the Embunni and the Archix. ^_^ They're the ones that catch my interest the most - especially the Archix with its colors.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Kryos, I really like these! :D For some reason a few of the ones posted at the top didn't load last time I was here. But yeah, awesome job! As I mentioned before the legendary bird pre-evos could be scaled down a tad. But I really like your work! Haha, together we have a nice little collection of new Pokes!

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • Then take it! Nobody's stoping you! Just save the pic of Lazuli and upload it. Then put it in your sig. It's not that hard so you can stop complaining. If you needed one of us to send you the pic already uploaded the just ask, don't sit here expecting us to read your mind! -AJ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back