• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kryos' Fakedex, soon to be an adoption center. 1 NEW SPRITE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    There very good! I cant wait to adopt like komo1234 and rayquaza_and_deoxys and others^^

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    jhgghyu said:
    Hey! You stole that Chartres! BulbasaurTrainer made that!
    Stole?? Excuse me, what? I think you've got the wrong guy here. I can even prove it. I have all of the steps it took to make that sprite saved on this computer. Oh, and it's not called Chartres... But it's interesting that you'd call it that. The base is Carmander. The wings and etc come from moltres, boviously, as does the color scheme, but I had to use both R/s moltres and emerald moltres to get the feel I wanted. Well, anyways. Ok, to the people who don't know what to do here: Simply save the sprite of the pokemon you need and upload it. Next take the URL and place it in your sig. Put the
    Kryos' Fakedex, soon to be an adoption center. 1 NEW SPRITE!!!
    things around it and it will appear as an image... Or you could simply PM me, as I have all of the sprites uploaded except Harupia. I have been sending the sprite in the PMs. I dunno why people are coming here to get them, but whatever. And Rowen, you don't need to be so harsh. Maybe if you explain it well enough, they won't need to come back.

~Kryos, out.

EDIT: Ok, now this has gone TOO far! Someone subtracted from my rep for the STUPIDEST REASON EVER!!! "You didn't give us our pokemon" I swear! When did I EVER say "COME TO THIS THREAD TO PICK UP YOUR POKEMON?!" NEVER! That was Rowen's doing. I said PM ME to hatch your egg! The only time I mentioned this thread was when I made the point that you could see the available pokemon here! Geez, if you want to rip at someone, it's not me! I have given ONE way to hatch your egg, and if you PM me, I have the sprites! How Rowne chooses to conduct business is up to him, but when he messes up, I am not about to pay for it ok? And also, someone credited Rown in their sig, but not me, which is a problem. I am the one that has spent all this time spriting, alright, and for the adoption thread's purposes, the only spriting Rowen has done was the finishing of Harupia, his pokemon. It's great that you've credited him, as he has done great work managing the threads, but my work is at leat worthy of mention, isn't it? Sorry to blow up like this, but this stuff needed to be said. Now if you want your sprite, PM ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, or save the freaking picture. IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!

EDIT2: Latias Fan: Sry, I didn't see that post there. Right click the one you need and select "Save picture as..."

Last edited:

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Dude? My mistake? What part of telling them to get the sprite here is my mistake? It's not my fault they can't figure out not to post in here for their egg, but to just take the sprite. Sorry ok, maybe you should just take over the adoption thread from now on sinse I obviously am not cut out for it. -RC

By the way, sorry for adding to the already extinsive spam count on this thread. It wont happen again.

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    uh, I meant it would be easier fro them to not even need to come here... Ex: We already have the sprites and we just PM them to them... Coming here seems to have just confused everyone...

EDIT: If you haven't read my most recent post in the adoption thread, please do. And finally back on topic, I have completely redone snowichi, and kindlsan has been tweaked. They are now much smaller that before. Now I'm off to work on a Zapdos pre-evo.
    EDIT2: It's done. I'm editing the first post... I don't really like it...

Last edited:
    Years
    The bird pre-evos look more like the size of actual pre-evos now...that's better. ^^

I rather like how the zapdos pre-evo looks...except for the eyes. The eyes look rather odd...I think it's because the outline doesn't go all the way around them.

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    Ya, I have issues with the zapdos pre-evo's eyes as well. I'll give 'em a shot tomorrow... Hmm.. I have an idea! No more egg adoption. If you want to adopt a pokemon, PM me! How's that sound? I've been rather busy lately, so I'm not sure how often I'll be available, but I'll try to check my PMs as often as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back