• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I've noticed that these threads aren't as popular as the newer handheld platform games, but there still isn't a simple questions thread. Everyone with an easy-to-answer question has to create their own thread. So ask your simple questions for R/B/Y/G/S/C here.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    where can you gwet the mystery stone cause theres action replay codes that go to gety stone ___________ then to get mystery stone _________ and citra citra and can you get mewtwo in crystal?

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    yes its mystery stone not egg mystery stone

and has anyone tried this?

notre do not listen it wsant from me. i dont know if its real or not to the amrican version.

Beat elite 4, 8 times in jotho. Catch all Pokemon except celebi and go to proffesor oak.

He will give you a diploma, give the diploma to proffesor elm, and he will tell you to go to the tower where you catch HO-OH.

There you will meet a proffesor which gives you the GS ball. Bring the ball to celebi shrine.

Put the ball in the celebi shrine by standing in front and press A.

Ten days later, celebi its in the ball. it is at level 15 and knows psychic and razor leaf.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Ugh. Yet another bogus post from Shadow909. There's no such thing as a mystery stone.

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I'll take that as a question, as this is a question responding thread. The Metal colour generation games are less popular, therfore they decided that they wouldn't bother with a Simple Questions thread.

Years
    Forum doesn't really need a simple questions thread. It's not active enough, so we allow normal simple question thread material to be their own individual thread cause it doesn't cause "traffic." If the times comes that we need one again one will be posted.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back