• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Problem with Arceus not appearing

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Good morning, I'm new here. I joined because I need help in pokemon legends arceus. I caught all pokemons but still arceus doesn't show up. Does anyone know why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Are you sure you have caught all of them? There's 241 you have to catch before you can meet Arceus.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    If you did catch them all, a possible issue is that you haven't completed the required quests. I don't remember the exact quest name, but in order to unlock the Arceus fight, you need to have defeated Volo at Spear Pillar. Afterwards, Arceus will tell the player to return once they have seek out every Pokémon. Then you can start the Arceus battle once you return with 241 Pokémon caught.

Back