• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

needing carecters 4 my new comic

do you have trainer sprites made to look like you?

• yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • no

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Kygore trainers sprite comic

ok i need carecters 4 my new comic if you hav the game sized spite of a guy/girl u wanna be in the comic u can be in it when i hav enough carecters il make it i hav the begining and il do the rest later aslo i need a big trainer sprite of the guy/girl u wanna be

heres my character
my.php

also heres the comic so far
Meet KT

KT's first battle

Koji drops by

KT and Koji battle

Burger king?

il add people who are banned from the comic here:ruby adams (coz hes a ?$%^&*)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Hello! I'd like to be in.

Here's my trainer and all of his sprites> http://img129.echo.cx/img129/3922/koji3de.png

Here's some info about him-
Name- Koji
Age- 11
Goals- To become the best Dragon/Cat Pokemon Master ever (yeah. He has problems.)
Pokemon- Salamence, Shiny Persian, Blaziken, Skitty, and Skitquaza ( a mix between Skitty and Rayquaza. His favorite Pokemon. I supplied overworld sprites for her too.)
Other- When he was very young, he was captured by Team Magma and infused with Rayquaza DNA. He now travels the country alone with his Dragon and Cat Pokemon. He also can fly and use Fire, Ice, Electric, and Dragon attacks. He dislikes large crowds, is good at making friends, and likes to tell jokes, but is pretty bad at doing so.

Thanks!

~Ho-Oh

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
thats ok crystal clair (message to short)

what 2 pokemon do u guys/girls want for starters you get them at lvl25

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Hey, I got another character you can put in the comic!

sunflora_azumarill_fusion01.gif

Her name is Sunflorazumarill. She can use any attack that either Sunflora or Azumarill can know. She also has the power to split into a regular Sunflora and Azumarill; like this:

337.gif
056.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
you can have evolved pkmn but not legenderys u can get them on the way and no pokemon sprites to be in comic just people and what pkmn i deside wat lvl they start at 25

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Can I Join? Is It OK If I'm A Pokemon? I'm And Latios From Other Dimension.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
geuss thats ok but u need sprites of it like little ones when u see a pokemon in a box in the games

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
kygore trainer said:
hey logmon do u want me to make u overworld sprites of you guy in the avatar
Sorry, but when I tried to do the they looked like crap. Oh and my pokemon I would like to be Kaboto and Eevee

Back