• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

needing carecters 4 my new comic

do you have trainer sprites made to look like you?

• yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • no

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    no the comic is in the pokemon ruby/sapphire heonn theres no frontier coz thats pokemon emerald but theres still the gyms and that

LatiosTrainer34

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • ?Ho-Roudon? said:
    It's amazing how a comic with only 5 chapters can take up three pages of spam.

I full-heartedly agree. No offence, KT, but try and use better grammer. And you can't insult the message limit. It's against the rules.

EDIT: Some proof, just in case.
    Post minimums: 25 characters, 4 words. You cannot override this limit. You cannot bypass this limit at all, that is, using "(stupid character limit)", repeating characters, etc.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • Plz!

kygore trainer said:
    i need more charecters and keep looking il hav more later
    Hey,could u squeez me in plz,anyway heres mine:
    needing carecters 4 my new comic

Pokemon:Rayquaza,mewtwo,Shednija

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Well do u want human carecters or pkmn carecters??? if u want human i can give u some i've made myself ( a new pkmn prof, a new evil organization master, a sub director of that evil organization, and a new boy/girl)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    LatiosTrainer34 said:
    I full-heartedly agree. No offence, KT, but try and use better grammer.
    hey dont blame me im only ten

and i cant keep this comic going if if i cant get those stuipd overworlds so i might start it again another time

Nusegi said:
    Well do u want human carecters or pkmn carecters??? if u want human i can give u some i've made myself ( a new pkmn prof, a new evil organization master, a sub director of that evil organization, and a new boy/girl)
    sure can u PM me them?

Back