• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Poke Universe! the real one!

Should I continue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Pokemon: Universe Version

The First Cover
saga20jk.png

This comic is the hit TV show "Pokemon" but done it my way in style. But I make some twist along the way. and yes this comic ends when The gang start in the Orange Islands. If you've never seened the show from the start then this is like watching it.​

The Plot
It starts in Pallet Town where 10 year old Ash Ketchum is living a normal "boring" life and his journey begins when a friend of his sends him an E-Mail. Follow him as he meets new friends and earns some badges.​

Main Characters
Ash
ash1rm.png

The hero of this story. Doesn't really like Pokemon until a friend inspires him.
Brock
brock4kv.png

Pewter City's Gym leader that becomes Ash's friend as the story goes on.
Misty
misty6vy.png

With her bike stolen she decides to go with Ash on his journey until he pays for a new bike.

More Coming Soon...

Some Characters talk in different Colors: Ash-Black(Always), Prof.Oak-Brown, A.J.-Lightblue(I hope you can read lightblue), TeamRocket-Red, Brock-Green, Misty-Blue.

Now for the Credits:
The Sprite Resources.com
Pokesho.com (a really big thanks)
Signomi for the Mewtwo
Adam for the sprites
Outlaw for the sprites
Tsukasa for some sprites
Blazin Espio for the trainer sprites. Chill dude^^

Please post every time you read it.Here they are, Enjoy! :classic:

Season 1
Pika Saga

Episode 1: A New Beginning
Episode 2: My Journey Awaits
Episode 3: Pikachu, the Electric Mouse
Episode 4: Two Rookies Fight
Episode 5: Trouble in Viridian Forest
Episode 6: Team Rocket Attacks!
Episode 7: Gym Leaders?
Episode 8: Pika Problems
Episode 9: No Match for Brock
Episode 10: Smarter Than Ever!

Friends Saga

Episode 11: A Shocking Battle
Episode 12: To Fall or Advance
Episode 13: Change of Heart
Episode 14: Mt. Moon Rumble
Episode 15: Cerulian City Horror!
Episode 16: The Speedy Rocket
Episode 17: Rocket V.S. Gym Leader
Episode 18: Water Fight!
Episode 19: An Explosive Match
Episode 20: Bulbasaur's Choice

Three Starters Saga

Episode 21: Charmander's Problem
Episode 22: Another Friend
Episode 23: Red & Blue
Episode 24: The Newest Member
Episode 25: Power Surge!
Episode 26: Pikachu's Choice
Episode 27: Electric Shock Showdown!
Episode 28: Going on a Cruise

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
This is for real!

Tsukasa said:
Is it me or did u make two threads for the same comic?

If you went to the other one I wrote that I won't be putting my episodes in there cause I messed up BIG TIME. That's why I called this one "THE REAL ONE". The other thread, It's nothing. This One Rules!!!! :rambo:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
The other one I messed up big time. And I can't delete the other thread. but tell me? Is this one is better from the other one? This one RULZ!!!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
you have too much self esteam, especially for a rookie, I may even have to cut your ego down a notch

for one it's sometimes difficult to follow the pannels, for two there are a few spelling and grammer mistakes, and 3, you need to vredit the spriters who ripped those pokemon, trainers and maps

meh, the plot is a little cliche', same with most of the cast, there's no real humour to speak of, and nidoran wouldn't have extream speed at level 3

don't get me wrong, your comic isn't terrible, but it doesent rule

there are plenty more stereotypical pokemon adventures like this out there

5/10

oh and on the off chance you ripped them you should still credit nintendo

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
vaati said:
you have too much self esteam, especially for a rookie, I may even have to cut your ego down a notch

for one it's sometimes difficult to follow the pannels, for two there are a few spelling and grammer mistakes, and 3, you need to vredit the spriters who ripped those pokemon, trainers and maps

meh, the plot is a little cliche', same with most of the cast, there's no real humour to speak of, and nidoran wouldn't have extream speed at level 3

don't get me wrong, your comic isn't terrible, but it doesent rule

there are plenty more stereotypical pokemon adventures like this out there

5/10

oh and on the off chance you ripped them you should still credit nintendo

Forgive me then Vaati. This is my first time making these Comic Sprites and it was hard for me to get all sprites from differentpritesdfferent websites. You've inspire me to become better and this is just the beginning, there will be more on the way.

As for the adventure,You may know that anything is possible. The Nidoran learned Extremespeed in the place where in Pokemon Crystal, the hero got a dratini with Extremespeed. I thoght that the just that attack was cool for Nidoran.

And about the giving credits I will. I couldn't have made Eps. 1 to 5 without giving credit to the these guys:Eternaldarkwing,Badassbill,and Jack.Thanks guys. ;)

Just like vaati I wanna hear what you all think my comics are. if their not funny i'll make funny,if their not too good i'll make them better. ;)

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Yeah, that's why I don't make more episodes with him. gotta save color for the other charackters.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
These are great but you should becareful where to put "?" and where to put "!".

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
ell I'm very glad to see you accepted critism and have decided to hone it to become better ^_^...too bad I can't seem to view issue 6

never mind, it works now

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
issue 6 wasn't bad, there were a few spelling mistakes, nothing major though

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
My writing can get a little sloppy sometimes but I'll make it better. thanks for the tip vaati.

P.S. I spelled it wrong, It's really called "Gym Leaders?"

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
it's ok, a typo is a common mistake in sprite comics

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Okay! Episode 7 & 8 are done. I'll introduce you two New Charcters:
Gotta give Credit to Badassbill and Kingkirby for the new images. :nervous: