• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Event: Wonderful Gifts of Surprise

Years
The Wonderful Gift of Surprise event is back this winter, an annual trade off hosted by elemental type clubs from The Clubhouse.

All through the month of December members will give away pokemon on behalf of the dragon, ice and psychic type clubs on wonder trade, surprise trade and at Trade Corner giveaways. Because this is the season of giving we're going to give, give and give pokemon to others!

Anyone who gives away a full box of 30 pokemon, matching either the ice, dragon or psychic type, will be rewarded with a gift box badge for their generosity. You don't have to limit yourself to one typing, you can trade a box for multiple clubs if you prefer, and do all three, if you're up for the challenge. There's also a trophy up for grabs.

You don't have to be a member of one of these three clubs to participate, all forum users are welcome, all you have to do is trade away, then visit the club Glacial Gathering, where Rekoil is hosting the event, and screen shot what you traded/received.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10578996#post10578996

Wishing you all a warm holiday season, and have a great Christmas, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and New Year!

Reaper21c

Reaper21c Always looking for new friends & to help
Years
Sounds like an awesome use of pokemon shiny breeding attempts, I have a few with perfect IV's & now occasionally do batches of egg gathering picnics when I am exploring or searching for rarer uncaught pokemon.

Are pokemon with the Tera Type for the different listed types qualified? With Gen IX new element and pokemon like dragon charizard I figured best to ask.

Years
Sounds like an awesome use of pokemon shiny breeding attempts, I have a few with perfect IV's & now occasionally do batches of egg gathering picnics when I am exploring or searching for rarer uncaught pokemon.

Are pokemon with the Tera Type for the different listed types qualified? With Gen IX new element and pokemon like dragon charizard I figured best to ask.

It sure is! Those breedjects with perfect ivs and eggs you hatched from your gatherings on picnics sound like FANTASTIC presents to leave on surprise trade for this event! We are excited about your participation! I have asked and confirmed it, tera type pokemon like dragon tera charizard WILL be accepted as offerings. If you are trading tera type pokemon you make a giveaway prefix thread for it in the Trade Corner, and anyone who responds to it and you trade a pokemon to towards your tally. Just make a post in Glacial Gathering, linking back to your trade thread.

People can generally give anything they wish as long as it is legit from a level 1 unown to a level 100 ultra beast with pokerus, but if you are trading something rarer like shinies and legendaries we recommend gamers use the trade corner, and tera is specifically one that we asked be distributed this way.

Thanks for joining in! Have a great holiday season.

Back