• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rocket Returns

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Hi guys,
This is my first spirte comic...sorry if its an unoriginal idia but hey waht ya gonna do?:dead:
Anyway heh...
Thanks to:????,??,?Ho-Oh???`???? for the Evil May and Brendan, also for Zoros sprite and the Spriters Resource for everything else.

And without furthur aDoo-Doo....

Chapter one, A new Era dawns...
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

Affill33ts:
Adamski148's Comic

HELP WANTED!
Apply within:
I need 3 characters to add...
2 are on Brendan and Mays side the other is on the Rockets...
Post ye' sprite sheets and shizzle!

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Dashiel said:
Hi guys,
This is my first spirte comic...sorry if its an unoriginal idia but hey waht ya gonna do?:dead:
Anyway heh...
Thanks to:????,??,?Ho-Oh???`???? and the Spriters Resource.

And without furthur aDoo-Doo....

Chapter one, A new Era dawns...
Episode 1
Episode 2

HELP WANTED!
Apply within:
I need 3 characters to add...
2 are on Brendan and Mays side the other is on the Rockets...
Post ye' sprite sheets and shizzle!

Can these help:
Pics.jpg
tracy.png

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Your Request

Okay I've been working on these for 3 hours (*Yawn*) Oh my goodness it's late :sleeping: Anyway Here are some overworld sprites you asked me:
MT.jpg

That's me, I've made myself a hero and I hope he can help you. I removed the LP sign from the trainers back 'cause maybe you won't like it. I'll make some running and walking sprites for you tomorrow (*Yawn*) :sleeping: Man I'm tired. Please post if you like them? :sleeping:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I'll join for Brendan and May's side! And here's the Charizard that i'll occasionally ride...

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
ok hear is my stuff
esptalesbacksp1vc.png

i am a esptales is Ninetales/Espeon
attacks: Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Overheat, Confusion, Psybeam, Psychic,
????,??,?Ho-Oh???`???? is the maker of this sprite

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Zorro, you need to give credit for my sprites. You didn't give me credit- that's called stealing. It is not permitted. Please give me credit or I will report you.

(Sorry if I seem a little angry, 'cause I am.)

Good comic, anyway, Dashiel! (I wondered why you wanted those sprites at my shop ^^)

~Ho-Oh

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Sorry about that, I didn't see you gave credit, sorry! I'm thinking about joining, can I be an 'experiment' of Team Rocket's?

Here's my sprites-

Here's some info about him-
Name- Koji
Age- 11
Goals- To become the best Dragon/Cat Pokemon Master ever (yeah. He has problems.)
Pokemon- Salamence, Shiny Persian, Blaziken, Skitty, and Skitquaza ( a mix between Skitty and Rayquaza. His favorite Pokemon. I supplied overworld sprites for her too.)

Other- Not very long ago, he was captured by Team Rocker and infused with Rayquaza DNA. He now travels the country alone with his Dragon and Cat Pokemon. He also can fly and use Fire, Ice, Electric, and Dragon attacks. He dislikes large crowds, is good at making friends, and likes to tell jokes, but is pretty bad at doing so.

Hope I'm in! It doesn't matter what side he's on, though I'd prefer the good side.

~Ho-Oh

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Hahaha Sure. Its to late for me to work on the next comic now realy *yawns* Ill get to work on it when i get up tomorrow :)

And how about this for his purpose in the comic: Team Rocket still has controll of him for now (because i really need a rocket member) but when the rest of the team find him they try to take him across to their sidem he refuses and stays with the rockets untill he finds out they have "PLANS" for him. I wont reaveal much more but i have idias for him :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Done!

Okay Dashiel, I'm done with the second part of my Sprites. I've made some running, biking, and fishing Sprites:
sp.jpg

I also added some tough Pokemon so that he can use it to beat the rockets once and for all. If you still need something please tell me.

P.S.:Can you call my character MysticTrunks like me? Because that's how I look. If you decide to change his name that's allright. :(

Back