• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rocket Returns

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    That's okay. I can help with ideas, sprites, or anything if you want. I like helping people with comics. So you can PM me if ya need ideas or sprites.

~Ho-Oh

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Dashiel said:
    Ok thanks MT. But I've almost done the next comic so I'll have to introduce you after that. Is that ok?

You mean in Episode 4? That's okay. By the way I got the Lugia sprites for the hero. I hope these are great and so that I can finally get some sleep. Here it is:
    Pokemon: Rocket Returns

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • So Dashiel, Are you done with the next eppy?

P.S.: Can you give me some rep pretty please, some girl gave me a bad one, can you please Dashield? ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Just wondering, when are you going to update? It's been a few days. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

~Ho-Oh

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Ok guys I made a new eppy, Sorry its been so long but school has had me under alot of pressure lately and im usually to tired to even focus on my homework -_-. Zoro and Ultimate Latios you will be part of MT's team but dont worry I have bigger plans for you aswell (thats if i can ever find the time to make a new eppy he he he..)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    can i be in the guy in my sig is called kt short for whell u no my pokemon kygore coz it was his starter in a far regoin & metagross

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • ダッシュ said:
    Ok guys I made a new eppy, Sorry its been so long but school has had me under alot of pressure lately and im usually to tired to even focus on my homework -_-. Zoro and Ultimate Latios you will be part of MT's team but dont worry I have bigger plans for you aswell (thats if i can ever find the time to make a new eppy he he he..)

That is so not cool dude. U don't get to see the entire body of MT. I only see some hair. Can U fix that part?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    so far its a good comic cant wait til im in:rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping: :D :bandit: :P :( :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :chinese:

Back