• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Need Stunky and Stonjourner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2023
    Willing to trade whatever you're in need of. I need help completing my Pokédex

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Willing to trade whatever you're in need of. I need help completing my Pokédex

I moved your thread to Trade Corner where it is supposed to be. All posts regarding trades should always be posted here for future reference. By the way, if you still need help with the trade, hit me up when you're on again.

Thanks,

Serenity

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2023
    I moved your thread to Trade Corner where it is supposed to be. All posts regarding trades should always be posted here for future reference. By the way, if you still need help with the trade, hit me up when you're on again.

Thanks,

Serenity

Im very new to this, thank you!!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I was visiting a friend of mine today, sorry I missed you again.
    If you don't manage to get them before I'm on again, the best time to find me on is about an hour after whatever time you posted your message above this one.
    I will be on tomorrow at that time for sure, so again, if you don't happen to trade with anyone before then, I've got them for you.

Edit: Turns out I'm going to another friend's birthday party at that time today... But I'm on at that time almost every other day, I swear.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back