• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Legacy

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello Pokéfans, this is a new pokémon fan game that I made.
    _The name is Pokémon Legacy and it is released!!
    _The game ends after the pokémon league!
    _I developped the game alone but i used online graphics and ressources for sprites, scripts, music and animation.
    (all the credits in the end of the thread!!)
    _Make sure to make your options as you wish when you begin the game.
    _Have a nice playthrough and don't forget to comment about your experience and how i can improve the fan game!!!
    _This game was developped using Pokémon essentials v18.1 and rpgmaker xp

Discord Server

Story
    25 years after the beginning of Red's journey, a 15 years old child from a region far from kanto begins his journey as a trainer. In the meantime, team rocket returned
    from its ashes and decided to cause trouble in that region called Talas region; A new region with new species of pokémon, new people and new gyms. However, our hero isn't just a kid, he is the son of the old kanto champion Red!! Will he be able to stop team rocket like his father did? Or will he become the pokémon champion? You will see that in Pokémon Legacy!!!!

Trailer

Screenshots
    Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon LegacyPokémon Legacy

Features
    _New pokédex with fakemons and other pokémons(gen1 to gen5+sylveon)
    _Moves/Abilities/TM&HM/Forms/Items/Types up to gen 7
    _New items
    _New custom animations moves up to gen 7(credits at the end)
    _New region and new map
    _Pokédex/Summary/Bag BW styled(credits at the end)
    _Optional EXP share
    _Parralel quests
    _Mega evolution
    _Mid battle dialogue

DOWNLOAD

Pokémon Legacy

UPDATE

Version 1.0.2

Version 1.0.3

I owe this game to one person and it is Thundaga/Camero, if it wasn't his tutorial videos this game wouldn't be here!! So thank you very much

If you want to give me a proper feedback or get help for the game (because there is no fandom yet )
    contact me on discord: Charismasher#6604​

Credits
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokémon Legacy
      Screenshot_2023-04-08-21-38-46-405_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
      31 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Thank you so much. Seriously people need to play this. I just finished the game. It was really good story with good difficulty but not too hard. I definitely will be replaying at some point. Are there any postgame missions?

It would be useful to include some information about the fakemons like evolution levels. Also I softlocked in the postgame - I went back to see Red and there is no exit. So I went into the hall of fame room and again I couldn't exit but I could go into the black void.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I am so sorry, but I played your game up to Gym 2 and I feel like I need to report some thievery here

Why did you steal Mosseer from Pokemon Flux? You basically took someone else's design, change its typing and make it evolve from Grapivor for no reason. This is unacceptable, and I'm reporting this to Flux's dev team. I highly doubt you have permission to use this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I am so sorry, but I played your game up to Gym 2 and I feel like I need to report some thievery here

Why did you steal Mosseer from Pokemon Flux? You basically took someone else's design, change its typing and make it evolve from Grapivor for no reason. This is unacceptable, and I'm reporting this to Flux's dev team. I highly doubt you have permission to use this.

Hello , there is the update version of the game in which I removed from it that sprite. I saw that I stole it so I removed it. It is just that the first version got it but if you download the 1.0.2 update there will be another sprite.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thank you so much. Seriously people need to play this. I just finished the game. It was really good story with good difficulty but not too hard. I definitely will be replaying at some point. Are there any postgame missions?

It would be useful to include some information about the fakemons like evolution levels. Also I softlocked in the postgame - I went back to see Red and there is no exit. So I went into the hall of fame room and again I couldn't exit but I could go into the black void.

Hello, there is no postgame yet! I it still under devlopment with no release date. Thank you for playing the fan game and I hope that your enjoyed it!

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    My game just crashes on Startup, how do I fix this? The game looks too good to just pass up

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My game just crashes on Startup, how do I fix this? The game looks too good to just pass up

What is the error that you have gotten? If it is rgss102e.dll file missing or rgss104e.dll missing download them from google and past them in your game's folder. If it is something else contact me on discord ( charismasher#6604).

Years
    • They/Them and He/Him
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    That's the Error I'm getting, I'll figure out how to do that after the game I'm playing rn! Thank you for the help!

murphinog

Ill let you know if your fan game is trash.
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    well since i cant hear any game audio im going to have to pass on this one until a update or patch comes out. Nice concept though.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    well since i cant hear any game audio im going to have to pass on this one until a update or patch comes out. Nice concept though.

Hello murphinog! I see where the problem is in your case! You have to follow these steps:
    _Download pokémon legacy 1.0.1
    _Download Pokémon legacy 1.0.2( I guess it is the one you installed) ( this version is the one without audio)
    _Cut and Past the content of the 1.0.2 version in the 1.0.1 folder
    _Play the game and it should hopefully work

If it is still not working contact me on discord ( charismasher#6604)

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • What is the error that you have gotten? If it is rgss102e.dll file missing or rgss104e.dll missing download them from google and past them in your game's folder. If it is something else contact me on discord ( charismasher#6604).

That's the Error I'm getting, I'll figure out how to do that after the game I'm playing rn! Thank you for the help!

I had this error as well for 104.
    I downloaded it here and it worked: https://www.dll-files.com/rgss104e.dll.html
    Replace 104 with 102 in the link if that's the one you need.

The Wiki link doesn't work, it says the target is wrong.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • It's good to see that the game worked for you! About the wiki do you mean the game's wiki? If it's that there is no wiki for now.

Hmm, there is a Wiki internet file in the folder.
    Well in that case I recommend creating a wiki because it would be helpful with all these cool fakemon.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hmm, there is a Wiki internet file in the folder.
    Well in that case I recommend creating a wiki because it would be helpful with all these cool fakemon.

Oh I think that's the link to pokémon essentials wiki but it seems that it doesn't work. I'll make a wiki but I still don't know when.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello Pokéfans, this is a new pokémon fan game that I made.
    _The name is Pokémon Legacy and it is released!!
    _The game ends after the pokémon league!
    _I developped the game alone but i used online graphics and ressources for sprites, scripts, music and animation.
    (all the credits in the end of the thread!!)
    _Make sure to make your options as you wish when you begin the game.
    _Have a nice playthrough and don't forget to comment about your experience and how i can improve the fan game!!!
    _This game was developped using Pokémon essentials v18.1 and rpgmaker xp

Story
    25 years after the beginning of Red's journey, a 15 years old child from a region far from kanto begins his journey as a trainer. In the meantime, team rocket returned
    from its ashes and decided to cause trouble in that region called Talas region; A new region with new species of pokémon, new people and new gyms. However, our hero isn't just a kid, he is the son of the old kanto champion Red!! Will he be able to stop team rocket like his father did? Or will he become the pokémon champion? You will see that in Pokémon Legacy!!!!

Pokémon Legacy

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcOLDJKtByk&t=7s

Screenshots
    Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon Legacy

Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon Legacy

Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon Legacy

Pokémon Legacy
    Pokémon Legacy

Features
    _New pokédex with fakemons and other pokémons(gen1 to gen5+sylveon)
    _Moves/Abilities/TM&HM/Forms/Items/Types up to gen 7
    _New items
    _New custom animations moves up to gen 7(credits at the end)
    _New region and new map
    _Pokédex/Summary/Bag BW styled(credits at the end)
    _Optional EXP share
    _Parralel quests
    _Mega evolution
    _Mid battle dialogue

DOWNLOAD

Pokémon Legacy

UPDATE

Version 1.0.2

I owe this game to one person and it is Thundaga/Camero, if it wasn't his tutorial videos this game wouldn't be here!! So thank you very much

If you want to give me a proper feedback or get help for the game (because there is no fandom yet )
    contact me on discord: Charismasher#6604​

Credits
    Spoiler:

My recommendation is you need to fix all the issues in big update on this game and compile it on one file instead of 2 separate file like this , not everyone's want to re-download game they already downloaded or download new game because there no audio or dll missing

Other than that the game is normal and enjoyable I'm in 1 gym now my second playthrough. The fakemon is pretty good i honestly surprised because i got impression maybe this is your first game so i can certainly said you got good taste and talent for design.

Maybe the minus about this game is the map is too simple I think. Maybe there's will be big remake or maybe you made sequel. In the end stay healthy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My recommendation is you need to fix all the issues in big update on this game and compile it on one file instead of 2 separate file like this , not everyone's want to re-download game they already downloaded or download new game because there no audio or dll missing

Other than that the game is normal and enjoyable I'm in 1 gym now my second playthrough. The fakemon is pretty good i honestly surprised because i got impression maybe this is your first game so i can certainly said you got good taste and talent for design.

Maybe the minus about this game is the map is too simple I think. Maybe there's will be big remake or maybe you made sequel. In the end stay healthy

Hello Safr!
    There won't be updates on Pokémon Legacy for the moment because I started developing a new fangame recently! All problems like map beauty, graphics, designs, strategy and features have been a lot boosted. I may tho make a new all in file instead of the two. Thank you for your tips and be well!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello Safr!
    There won't be updates on Pokémon Legacy for the moment because I started developing a new fangame recently! All problems like map beauty, graphics, designs, strategy and features have been a lot boosted. I may tho make a new all in file instead of the two. Thank you for your tips and be well!

That sound pretty good, good luck on the new game and stay safe and healthy 👍🙂

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Pokémon Legacy

Hello everyone! Thank you for supporting the game! We are now near to 10000 views on the thread page on pokecommunity and near to 2500 people have downloaded the game (including the update)! I say it again, thank you for all the support! It is amazing to see a high number of people trying something that I spent on days and hours! This post is also a way for me to make an announcement! In fact I am developping a new pokémon fan game that will be a lot better than Pokémon Legacy! I will fix all the defaults that this game had as a way to improve myself and create a better project! I am aiming a higher goal for this new one so this is why there won't be postgame update for the moment.

Further informations about this new project will come in next days. Thank you for making this possible and may you have a nice day!

Back