• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Legacy

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Could you please publish the PBS files? Encounters and Pokemon would be enough to know the locations and evolution times of the pokemons please.

Years
    • Seen today
    Could you please publish the PBS files? Encounters and Pokemon would be enough to know the locations and evolution times of the pokemons please.

I'll do it in a proper way in order to show all the evolutions. About the encounters add me on discord it's charismasher.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone! Just added the new discord server of Pokémon Legacy!
    Here is the link: https://discord.gg/rYtUyDjMzM

It is a way to interact with me and ask for help about the game!
    I hope that you enjoy Pokémon Legacy and have a nice time

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone!
    update v1.0.3 of pokémon Legacy is available!
    Download it to see the changes made on the pokedex!
    Thank you for playing the game!

(I thank MadridPawmot (pokemon plasma lead dev) for helping me on these bug fixes!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone!
    update v1.0.3 of pokémon Legacy is available!
    Download it to see the changes made on the pokedex!

(I thank MadridPawmot (pokemon plasma lead dev) for helping me on these bug fixes!)

hello, I can't open "updata v1.0.3" website without VPN in China(chinese player), but I can download the zip file from mediafire. So can you upload the "updata v1.0.3" patch file to mediafire, very thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    hello, I can't open "updata v1.0.3" website without VPN in China(chinese player), but I can download the zip file from mediafire. So can you upload the "updata v1.0.3" patch file to mediafire, very thanks!

Hi miniku
    I'll try to upload the v3 on mediafire but you can play the v2 for the moment. There isn't a huge change between the two versions, I just fixed a pokedex error so it doesn't affect the gameplay itself.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi miniku
    I'll try to upload the v3 on mediafire but you can play the v2 for the moment. There isn't a huge change between the two versions, I just fixed a pokedex error so it doesn't affect the gameplay itself.

no problem,thanks~

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi there.

When trying to start the game it says RGSS102J.dll is missing. I Downloaded both updates and put the files in the folder, to to no use

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there.

When trying to start the game it says RGSS102J.dll is missing. I Downloaded both updates and put the files in the folder, to to no use

Hi Kanne85!
    Search on google the RGSS102J.dll and download it! Then copy/paste it in the game's folder.
    If it still doesn't work contact me on discord.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone!
    update v1.0.4 of pokémon Legacy is available!
    Download it to see the changes made on it!

(I thank MadridPawmot (pokemon plasma lead dev) for helping me on finding these bugs and fixing them!)
    Dowload Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/94bxif986o473iv/pokemon_Legacy_1.0.4.zip/file
    Changelog:

• Added Eevee evolving to Leafeon and Glaceon through Leaf and Ice Stone (gen 8+ method)
    • Added Soothe Bell and Ice Stone as obtainable items
    • Fixed Throh and Sawk not appearing in the Pharum Temple bug

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Seems like alot of sprites and fakemon taken from other fan games

Why is that ?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hello everyone!
    update v1.0.4 of pokémon Legacy is available!
    Download it to see the changes made on it!

(I thank MadridPawmot (pokemon plasma lead dev) for helping me on finding these bugs and fixing them!)
    Dowload Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/94bxif986o473iv/pokemon_Legacy_1.0.4.zip/file
    Changelog:

• Added Eevee evolving to Leafeon and Glaceon through Leaf and Ice Stone (gen 8+ method)
    • Added Soothe Bell and Ice Stone as obtainable items
    • Fixed Throh and Sawk not appearing in the Pharum Temple bug

This link doesnt work.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Thanks. BTW someone asked about why a lot of the fakemon are from other games. Did you ask permission for any of them? Because I really hope you did

Years
    One of the best game I have ever played I really liked all those cool fakemons and but sadly not a big story and the game contains few fakemons only and there's no other option to get those other starters.

Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks. BTW someone asked about why a lot of the fakemon are from other games. Did you ask permission for any of them? Because I really hope you did
    Most of them are free to use so I gave credit to the owners in the game's credit scene and game pages.

Back