• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue

ZekroSlice

Prince Zekro
Days
  • Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux

TRAILER RELEASE LINK(dowload link in the description if you don't want to read what is down bellow):https://youtu.be/HVqCqNyPdx8

MY DISCORD SERVER: here

INTRODUCTION:

Pokémon Bloody Platinum is a really old Rom Hack who has today 14 years old.
    The last update happened on October 24, 2019.The original Creator of this game
    is Buffy.

This game got a lot of Cools features for the time:
    -493 Pokemon (491 can be caught)
    -Pokemon can evolve without trading
    -Day and Night cycle
    -Different Pokemon can spawn from day to night
    -Time spawns are 4AM to 9:59AM/10AM to 7:59PM/8PM to 3:59AM
    -Male and Female Pokemon have different colors and sprites
    -Trainers have new Pokemon team
    -A Route Leader Trainer is in every Route
    -Wild Pokemon may have Held Items
    -Slightly harder difficulty

But with the time we can note that this game is REALLY EASY for experienced nuzlockers(This game is originally made for nuzlocke this were the "bloody" from the name of the game come from).

I've find sad the facts that this Rom hack didn't age as well as Pokémon Glazed or a lot of others Rom Hack.
    So,I decide to "remake" this game to give him a Second Chance.

I got several problems with the Pokémon movesets who get annoying bugs.
    But I've fixed all of them

THERE IS NO FAIRY TYPE IN THIS GAME!!!!!

Bloody Platinum Redux Feature List:
    At a glance, here is a list of some features and additions you can expect from Redux:

- The ability to catch Pokémons from gen 1to 4 even if some are not obtainable because of their abillity'(All Drizzles,Sand Streams,Hails and Droughts Pokémons are removed from the game!)

- Documentation of all Pokémon changes, Item locations,Pokémon Locations, ALL THE TRAINERS but only when you get your third badge(all the harder trainers are going to be documented before the third badge)

-All the rocks,threes..and everything that need a HM are remove except for Eterna City(and also for HM08 Rock Climb)

-Story similar to the Original Platinum but with a 2nd Rival and a revamped story.Our Rival from Twinleaf Town get two Important characters as a Mom and Sisters,and a lot of new characters(Thorton->Zekro,Palmer->New Blond Cyrus,Volkner->Same but with Barry's sprite,Buck->Cedric(our Rival/Barry),Original Cyrus->Sanzo, Darach->Sweat,Aaron->Sora.).New characters devellopement for our two Rivals.

-The FIRST TIME Pokémon League is not the ending of the game,there is the Stark Mountain event to do after the League and after Stark Mountain You got the WORLD CHAMPION POKEMON LEAGUE with the World Champion and his WORLD CHAMPION ELITE 4.Also Cynthia is not alone when you battle her...

-A lot of Pokémons got buffed(I've take the buffs from VINTAGE WHITE,RENAGADE PLATINUM,a little bit of Blaze Black/Volt White 2 Redux, Pokémon Sweltering Sun and myself.)

- Furthermore, Pokémon have had their 2nd abillity as the first one.

-All the Pokémon got revamped movesets,type,and abillity.
    For example,Pidgeot is now Electric/Flying,Slaking got Scrappy,and Smeargle has OMEGA BUFFED STATS IN SPEED,HP and it's two defenses stats(you can't get Smeargle in the game)

-The need for trade evolution has been removed.Also some of the moves needed evolutions were removed but some Pokémons got moves needed evolution
    For example Riolu now evolved when he has learned Aura Sphere at Lv33.

- Item distribution has been completely overhauled.You can get muscle band before the first gym.Broken items like Leftovers are obtainable very late in the game,and for the Choice items,they're located in Vicotry Road,You'll have to fight a REALLY BUSTED BOSS to get the Choice items.

-Some in-battle dialogues are modified.For example when a Pokémon missed an attack the text will be "....is blind as f*ck!",When A Pokémon evade an attack the text will be "...got Ultra Instinct!".

-Pokémons encounters all have been revamped from the original Bloddy Platinum.

-At the Pokémon League you get the possibility to get a free Phione or Manaphy,you can get it by fishing and surfing.

- A lot of moves got buffed/debuffed

Regarding maybe futures Versions of Redux...

If this game got a little bit popular,I would like to got the help from
    others to maybe adding the Fairy type,buffing or changing some moves...
    I really wants to improve this Rom Hack as much as I can.
    I will gladly accept any help.

A HARDCORE VERSION OF THE GAME IS COMING TOO!!!!!!​

Regarding difficulty:

Pokémon Bloody Platinum was really difficult at his time.With customs trainers,completly revamped important trainers....
    However,This game can be SUPER SUPER EASY if you're experimented nuzlockers.
    Here are all informations to note about the diffulty of the game:

-All trainers in the game are customs with importants battles harder than the normals trainers battle.This is a Vintage White and Radical
    Red type of games (Boss battles in certains routes)
    [

- Important trainers generally don't use items like Full Restores in battle, to help prevent player abuse of their predictability.But it really depend on the specific trainer you're facing.

-There are some cheats you could use to make the game a little bit easier(berry cheat and rare candy cheat is obligatory for nuzlockers).So go to the Action Replays Sections for more info.

-Like I've explained before,all the Weather abillity or broken stats Pokémons are BANNED(example:Ninetales,Vaporeon,Tyranitar,Sableye.....)
    BUT the trainers you'll battle would sometimes have these banned Pokémons.​

Regarding The Rom Hack.....:
    I got several problems with the Pokémon movesets who has got a lot of annoying bugs.
    But I manage to fixed all of them.

Also I'm french so maybe you will notice some grammar errors in my sentences and that's because my English is not perfect yet,
    I'll try to improve my english so we will not have to worry about that.

Just know that I'm a 19 years old boy who has done this game with everything he knows and everything he has learned.
    So I know that this game is not perfect like I've already said.

I hope you, the one who read this, would understand me here. If you have any misgivings or complaints about this,
    I'll kindly ask you to be civil and polite about them.No insults,this will take us nowhere.

Thank you for reading this,and I'll hope you'll enjoy the game and share it everywhere!

Stay safe buddy!:)

DOWNLOAD LINK: here

SCREENSHOTS:

Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by ZekrobluePokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by ZekrobluePokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux-Created by Zekroblue

Last edited:

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • I remember this hack! I played the original Bloody Platinum hack and had some fun there.
    By the by, what do you mean tha the weather Pokémon a removed, if you can catch all 491?

ZekroSlice

Prince Zekro
    Days
  • Sorry I'm French so maybe I misswrote this. What I meant is that all the mons who get weathers abilities are banned.(I should maybe make a quick modification of the post for it to be less confusing)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Pokémon Bloody Platinum Redux

TRAILER RELEASE LINK(dowload link in the description if you don't want to read what is down bellow):https://youtu.be/HVqCqNyPdx8

MY DISCORD SERVER: here

INTRODUCTION:

Pokémon Bloody Platinum is a really old Rom Hack who has today 14 years old.
    The last update happened on October 24, 2019.The original Creator of this game
    is Buffy.

This game got a lot of Cools features for the time:
    -493 Pokemon (491 can be caught)
    -Pokemon can evolve without trading
    -Day and Night cycle
    -Different Pokemon can spawn from day to night
    -Time spawns are 4AM to 9:59AM/10AM to 7:59PM/8PM to 3:59AM
    -Male and Female Pokemon have different colors and sprites
    -Trainers have new Pokemon team
    -A Route Leader Trainer is in every Route
    -Wild Pokemon may have Held Items
    -Slightly harder difficulty

But with the time we can note that this game is REALLY EASY for experienced nuzlockers(This game is originally made for nuzlocke this were the "bloody" from the name of the game come from).

I've find sad the facts that this Rom hack didn't age as well as Pokémon Glazed or a lot of others Rom Hack.
    So,I decide to "remake" this game to give him a Second Chance.

I got several problems with the Pokémon movesets who get annoying bugs.
    But I've fixed all of them

THERE IS NO FAIRY TYPE IN THIS GAME!!!!!

Bloody Platinum Redux Feature List:
    At a glance, here is a list of some features and additions you can expect from Redux:

- The ability to catch Pokémons from gen 1to 4 even if some are not obtainable because of their abillity'(All Drizzles,Sand Streams,Hails and Droughts Pokémons are removed from the game!)

- Documentation of all Pokémon changes, Item locations,Pokémon Locations, ALL THE TRAINERS but only when you get your third badge(all the harder trainers are going to be documented before the third badge)

-All the rocks,threes..and everything that need a HM are remove except for Eterna City(and also for HM08 Rock Climb)

-Story similar to the Original Platinum but with a 2nd Rival and a revamped story.Our Rival from Twinleaf Town get two Important characters as a Mom and Sisters,and a lot of new characters(Thorton->Zekro,Palmer->New Blond Cyrus,Volkner->Same but with Barry's sprite,Buck->Cedric(our Rival/Barry),Original Cyrus->Sanzo, Darach->Sweat,Aaron->Sora.).New characters devellopement for our two Rivals.

-The FIRST TIME Pokémon League is not the ending of the game,there is the Stark Mountain event to do after the League and after Stark Mountain You got the WORLD CHAMPION POKEMON LEAGUE with the World Champion and his WORLD CHAMPION ELITE 4.Also Cynthia is not alone when you battle her...

-A lot of Pokémons got buffed(I've take the buffs from VINTAGE WHITE,RENAGADE PLATINUM,a little bit of Blaze Black/Volt White 2 Redux, Pokémon Sweltering Sun and myself.)

- Furthermore, Pokémon have had their 2nd abillity as the first one.

-All the Pokémon got revamped movesets,type,and abillity.
    For example,Pidgeot is now Electric/Flying,Slaking got Scrappy,and Smeargle has OMEGA BUFFED STATS IN SPEED,HP and it's two defenses stats(you can't get Smeargle in the game)

-The need for trade evolution has been removed.Also some of the moves needed evolutions were removed but some Pokémons got moves needed evolution
    For example Riolu now evolved when he has learned Aura Sphere at Lv33.

- Item distribution has been completely overhauled.You can get muscle band before the first gym.Broken items like Leftovers are obtainable very late in the game,and for the Choice items,they're located in Vicotry Road,You'll have to fight a REALLY BUSTED BOSS to get the Choice items.

-Some in-battle dialogues are modified.For example when a Pokémon missed an attack the text will be "....is blind as f*ck!",When A Pokémon evade an attack the text will be "...got Ultra Instinct!".

-Pokémons encounters all have been revamped from the original Bloddy Platinum.

-At the Pokémon League you get the possibility to get a free Phione or Manaphy,you can get it by fishing and surfing.

- A lot of moves got buffed/debuffed

Regarding maybe futures Versions of Redux...

If this game got a little bit popular,I would like to got the help from
    others to maybe adding the Fairy type,buffing or changing some moves...
    I really wants to improve this Rom Hack as much as I can.
    I will gladly accept any help.

A HARDCORE VERSION OF THE GAME IS COMING TOO!!!!!!​

Regarding The Rom Hack.....:
    I got several problems with the Pokémon movesets who has got a lot of annoying bugs.
    But I manage to fixed all of them.

Also I'm french so maybe you will notice some grammar errors in my sentences and that's because my English is not perfect yet,
    I'll try to improve my english so we will not have to worry about that.

Just know that I'm a 19 years old boy who has done this game with everything he knows and everything he has learned.
    So I know that this game is not perfect like I've already said.

I hope you, the one who read this, would understand me here. If you have any misgivings or complaints about this,
    I'll kindly ask you to be civil and polite about them.No insults,this will take us nowhere.

Thank you for reading this,and I'll hope you'll enjoy the game and share it everywhere!

Stay safe buddy!:)

DOWNLOAD LINK: here

SCREENSHOTS:

View attachment 105920 View attachment 105912 View attachment 105913 View attachment 105914 View attachment 105915 View attachment 105916 View attachment 105917View attachment 105918 View attachment 105919View attachment 105910 View attachment 105911

1. You shouldn't be hosting this as a pre-patched ROM. I created a patch and provided some documentation over what is needed to apply it to the original vanilla title.
    https://mega.nz/file/QMRkQbbA#PLSeqafgyYTcJEvCe9sG0iaU6Gi5fSbpHcxy1yjBkCE

2. May I make a recommendation? As someone who has played the original hack multiple times, it's kind of difficult playing this version with some of the changes that really didn't need to be there, mostly the dialogue for example. I can understand that this is your project and all, but considering this is labeled as a "return" of the original hack with what should be additions, improvements, etc. stuff like the dialogue for example really doesn't make that point clear, and mostly just kind of makes this feel like a fan mix project than one that hoists the legacy of the original appropriately. I recommend you tone these sorts of changes way down and mostly focus on other aspects that could bring the best of the original hack out better. Change is good in some places, but others, best to just leave what isn't broken alone.

ZekroSlice

Prince Zekro
    Days
  • Bro.. I really like you doing this for me! Join the discord so I can talk with you more about it. I'm surely going to do something for this don't worry thanks for everything.

Back