• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Parallel Emerald (OUTDATED!!! v1.0 available now!)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED! VERSION 1.0 IS OUT NOW! SEE THIS POST!

INTRODUCTION
Have you ever wondered what Pokémon Emerald might look like in a parallel universe combined with modern day Pokémon ROM hack features? Well, that is the idea of this Emerald ROM Hack. All maps in Hoenn have been redesigned, expanded or completely reworked. And you can expect completely new maps as well! Accompanied by these changes are different Gym Leaders, Rivals and Elite members at the Pokémon League to make this game feel like a truly different experience!

All trainers and encounters have been reworked with Pokémon from all 8 Generations (Hisui included). Battle mechanics are updated to Generation 8. And of course there will also be many of the QOL features you know and love from modern Pokémon games or other ROM hacks.

This game can be played on two difficulties, which you can change to and from at ANY point in the game. Detailed features are listed below.

FEATURES
Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS AND GIFS
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

PROGRESS
The current version is v0.2.5 including 5 Gym Badges and about 12 hours of gameplay. The full release is well on its way and will be released within several months!

DOCUMENTATION
OUTDATED! See top of post!

DOWNLOAD AND PATCHING
OUTDATED! See top of post!
To patch this game, use the 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM and the downloaded patch on this website: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/.

DISCORD
For updates, discussion and help of any kind for this game!

CREDITS

Attachments

• demo_battle.gif
    demo_battle.gif
    329.9 KB · Views: 671
  • demo_froster_cave.gif
    demo_froster_cave.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 677
  • pe_screenshots.png
    pe_screenshots.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 682
  • pe_title_screen.png
    pe_title_screen.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I am honestly surprised that nobody has bothered to comment in this. I recently started paying this and I am having a blast. I am so happy to actually see you expand on the maps in emerald with your own personal touch. This is easily my favorite side showcase hack, period!

Back