• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Footbol Club (As in Soccer)

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Blaine here! I've become really into footbol, and I figured, why not have a group on PC for all you soccer fans! So come on ya'll! Share your game tips and stories. Give advice on plays, prepping exercises, footbol heroes, and anything else soccer related that you can think of! If we can get some people with good photoshop skills, maybe we could put together a sort of banner that represents the footbol group!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I love soccer too.I'm gonna play next year, and will probably make varsity later on.Lol, I'm ready for the next world cup to come around on 2006 :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Oooh! I'm basically 'training' for next semester's girls soccer tryouts at school. ^^ It's so much fun. Do you know where the next Cup is gonig to be held?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, that's what I meant, the world cup is a must see event BTW

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I love football! I've been playing since I've been 4 and I'm 14 now. I'm pretty good and in the fall season I scored 8 goals in 11 games and our team finished with 8 wins, 2 losses and 2 ties so we were good. I might join JV next year as I'll be in 9th grade.
    For the 2006 World Cup, I like Brazil, England, France, Germany and Argentina to make it to the Q-Finals but I'm not sure about the other 3 teams...

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    I hope U.S. does good, Argentina as well

Wow man, u make me so happy.....someone whos not agentinian wants my country to go well.....thanx :laugh:

Im sure we are going to do just fine......if only Diego could play.....who? Diego? yess, im talking about the most historic talented marvelous soccer star ever existed......Diego Armando Maradona......im sure u heared or read about him.....Argentina?s most beloved "10".
    He lead us to victory in he worlcup of the ?78 and the ?86.....some enlgish soccer fans may remember that fantastic goal..."the hand of god":D

...makes me so proud......cogh, coghdontmentionthedrugscogh,cogh..... ?_?

Salu2

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Definitely Brazil, they're a very good team

South Korea is also good. I just hope U.S. or China would win. If Pele was playing for Brazil in the next FIFA world cup, there's a really high probability that Brazil will win again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    BUMP!
    us and canada dont really have hopes of winning spain,s.korea,brazil are the favorites to win this time.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Maradona and Pele were such awesome players, some of the best.... Also the French player, Zinedine Zidan or something like that, I can't remember XP. I can't wait until the world cup, one of my favorite events ^^

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, well, mainly, I can't wait until 9th grade, I'm going to play soccer. I hope I make JV in my sophomore year, and hopefully make Varsity my junior year. It would be so crazy if I made Varsity my sophomore year @_@

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Back