• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Footbol Club (As in Soccer)

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Raa. Football is my life, yo'. I don't play much anymore, but I'm still a huge fan of the sport.

Sod World Cup 2006. Providing its shown in your country, make sure you watch the European Championships in Portugal this summer. I'm hoping England'll go even further than they have in the past few World and Euro cups, even though one of our star defenders is out >_<.

Our opening match is against France. Should be a good'un. ;)

Don't mention Brazil. Painful flashbacks of the World Cup quarter finals two years back. If only Ronaldinho wouldn't have got that flukey lob goal against us, we could've probably scraped a win and taken the tournement (the rest of the remaining teams were nothing special).

Curses.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    BLAINE YOUR SUCH A POR2GEE!!!! Portuguese people always play soccer its like their number one sport lol. I love soccer myself :) Especially the running so of course I'll join.

Back