• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a better Layout & Hiring Staff.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I need a better Layout.

I noticed that it doesn't resize or stay in the center in a big resolution. I need someone to make me a another layout. I don't want people complaining about my bad layout. I really don't care about the colors. The Images I can do myself in my free time. So please, if you want to do this, please send a PM to me or just post here.

Thank you.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If you claim to know HTML/XHTML, why not make one yourself? It's a heck of a lot easier than getting others to do it since it will come out exactly as you want it to.

Cherrim

Years
    It's not too hard. o_o Just look over those free layouts from the free layout websites and sort of... copy the code, but make your own changes (ie: colours, images, additions, etc). XP You get the hang of it after a while.

A website is much more fun to run when you know you're doing everything on your own, basically. ^_^;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Hiring Staff!

I will only hire experience people..

I need a Episode Writer, Artist, News reporters, and thats it..

Also I need someone to make me a better layout. See layout thread for more info.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    News reporter ^^ , like regular news? Im taking journalism so i guess i would be good at it but only if you will accept me , or is it pokemon news ???? i can get that too ^^

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    It's not what I am looking for. I need it professional. I Want these standards

- Layout Resizes when Browser gets resized
    - Layout in the center for all resolutions.

I might need to request one. I just need these standards. Colors doesn't matter at this point. I don't need layout pictures, I can do them myself.

Thank you.

Cherrim

Years
    Simply go...

Code:
    <div align="center">*layout's HTML*</div>

...to get it in the center. As for the resizing layout, if you want one to look professional, you'd better learn to make it yourself. I've just spent almost half a day creating one of those layouts and it still has a bunch of bugs in it and looks boring. @_@;

Cherrim

Years
    Alright, done. ^_^;

Whee... that was my first ever time merging a topic. Arcanine always seems to beat me to it. XD

Back