• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!!!!!!!

ninjazakku

New Trainer
Years
  • Hi everybody i'm new here! You can call me Zach,Zac,Zakku, or ninjazakku wich ever on you'd like to call me. I love Pokemon... here are the games I have for it:

GBA:
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Trading card (I got the Game for it and I got some pokemon Jhoto trading cards including legendary pokemon)

G-Cube:
    Pokemon Channel
    Pokemon Colluseum
    Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness (when it comes out)

Those are all the games I have!!!

So I hope I'll like it here and I'll be seeing yaw around right? right?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya Zach or Zac
    Welcome 2 PC
    PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    seeya around ;)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Hiya Zac! Welcome to the PC follow the rules and all that usual jargon...hope you still have a good time around here. ^^

And you've got a gamecube and Pok?mon Colloseum? Lucky bug ^^...no consoles in my household, no-sirree...

See you around,

~ Alter

Years
  • Yay I love pokemon to we have so much in common ^^, anyways welcome to PC and have a great time!

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    ninjazakku said:
    Hi everybody i'm new here! You can call me Zach,Zac,Zakku, or ninjazakku wich ever on you'd like to call me. I love Pokemon... here are the games I have for it:

GBA:
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Trading card (I got the Game for it and I got some pokemon Jhoto trading cards including legendary pokemon)

G-Cube:
    Pokemon Channel
    Pokemon Colluseum
    Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness (when it comes out)

Those are all the games I have!!!

So I hope I'll like it here and I'll be seeing yaw around right? right?
    Greetings, ninjazakku! I don't need to tell you my username, since you can see at the side of this post! Call me anything you like, Blaze, Blaziken, or my username, or whatever... But don't call me an insult... >_>
    I'll be seeing you around. You have a LOT of games.
    YOU HAVE... *Counts on fingers* 6 Pok?mon games or so! Meanwhile I only have 3; Sapphire, Emerald and Leafgreen.
    Anyway, stay here for a long time, post a lot and mostly, ENJOY THIS PLACE!! XD
    Lydia~ said:
    Yay I love pokemon to we have so much in common ^^, anyways welcome to PC and have a great time!
    -_-; of COURSE you like Pok?mon, that's kinda the whole point of the forum. I don't understand WHY you would join this forum if you don't like Pok?mon >_>

~Kagura~

Naraku's Reincarnation
    Years
  • Welcome fellow newbie. I don't know what help I'd be to you, but if you want to be friends, just PM me. I am an experienced forum go-er, so I should be able to help if you have any questions.

Horsegirl11

Marapet LUVER
    Years
  • Well,when you're editing your sig,you can click "More Smiles" and scroll down and there are some pokemon!:D

Sailor Moon~

Magma Grunt Usako
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Crap thats a heck of a lotta games. I only have Collusium and Emerald. ::Sweatdrops::
    Hello. I am Usako. PM me if you want to be friends, family, or if you ever need anything.
    I can make T-cards, I'm just not so sure if I should open a shop! ::more sweatdrops::

tevinchew

Best trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Welcome to pc.Hope you enjoy your stay here
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :19::19::19:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • ninjazakku said:
    Thanks for all the welcomes everybody!!!And that's a K00l ava Blaze.... Alter Ego how do you do the pokemon adoption thingy?

Oh, just klick the link in my siggy. It's the one that says 'Adopt a pok?mon today'. There are instructions for adopting on the first page of the thread. Enjoy, I know I do. ^^

~ Alter

Back