• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Idiots Club!

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    (Not the same as the randomness club, this is strange, but less random.)

This is for people who say they're idiots and are proud, even if you're a straight A student or a genius! To start, you must watch this. If you like it, you qualify for this club. If you don't watch it, that's fine, you could still join.

Members
    Nintendo freak - owner
    Rai - Co-owner
    pika-mew - Co-owner
    ArticunoIce​
    No members list!

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'll join! I am a HUGE idiot!!!!!! Yay. Can I be teh o-owner?

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Four members already! Now, to activate our master plan to take over the world!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    One time, I found this card on the ground. On the front, it said, 'The Idiot Card. If you'd like to know how to keep an idiot busy for hours, turn this card over...' On the back, it said, 'The Idiot Card. If you'd like to know how to keep an idiot busy for hours, turn this card over...'

And I STILL don't know how to keep an idiot busy for hours! *turns card over and over, frustrated*

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    pika-mew said:
    One time, I found this card on the ground. On the front, it said, 'The Idiot Card. If you'd like to know how to keep an idiot busy for hours, turn this card over...' On the back, it said, 'The Idiot Card. If you'd like to know how to keep an idiot busy for hours, turn this card over...'

And I STILL don't know how to keep an idiot busy for hours! *turns card over and over, frustrated*
    Oh, I get it! The instructions will magically appear when you flip it over enough! Same thing happened to me with my friend's shirt. It said the same thing on it.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *gasps* Magically appear? Don't you know teh seriousness of this situation? *puts on serious situation helmet aka dunce cap*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *gasp* So that's where my cap went! I felt so dumb without it.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You can join! Gwah, now everyone's copying my scratching-out thingy! *pouts* Ah well. What's a few shared ideas between a few fellow ideots idiots? :)

.::Escalator::.

Foe HOUNDOOM used HOWL!
    Years
    Right now I'm playing Poker with Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, and Lindsay Lohan! A couple hours ago we prank phone called George Bush, on Rosie O' Donnell's cellphone. Captain Planet got it for us. Later we'll plot our attack against teh ebil Carebears. You know they're ebil....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *nods* They are. But I thought they were the Care MARES. Great. Now what am I gonna do with this million dollar high security stable? *sigh*

Back