• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
  • Jeremy said:
    Plus juggling a 4.0 average, studing for mid-terms, trying to find a colllege, getting Christmas gifts for loved ones, making "special" hacks for friends, and modding teh forum. XD

Well sweeties, I AM trying to re-implement the Pok?Gear...somehow. XD It isn't a promiss though...
    I feel like the Pok?Gear could be possible in emerald if you can play around with the Pok?Nav in some weird way, but I don't know how can you pull it off.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • We're not mad sweetie. =3

Anyway, I'm going to post some new screens sometime this month, sweeties. X3

Semester finals are next week for me sweeties, so I haven't got much time to hack.

I'll keep you sweeties informed, okie? ^^;

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
  • A question

Jeremy, do you think this hack will be finished or at least a beta realeased by late febuary?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Here newbie sweetie, here's the staticstics of IceBlue.

Hack of: Ruby
    Completion: ???
    Release: When I darn well please! I mean, It's out when it's out.
    0=D
    Beta: I don't want to release betas.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think it looks awesome, just like Pokemon Ice!
    Keep up the awesome work, Jeremy!
    I like the new signature pic, by the way XD ^^;

Yah! Stop bugging Jeremy! He said that he'll post sometime in this month! Just wait! The only reason why I asked before was because he hasn't posted some new screens since October 22nd and I just wanted to know when. Just don't bug him and he'll post the screens soon enough. I am not trying to be mean to anyone, just don't bug him. He has a LIFE! It is hard enough with school, being a moderator, and other stuff. Just admire the screens he has posted for now and keep wondering how was he able to take the time and effort to make those screens and how many more screens will there be once he posts some more. Just take that into consideration and think about it. He'll post the screens once he gets around to it. XD Jeremy, keep up the good work and post the new screens when you get around to doing it. XD

Last edited:

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • To the New Posters of this thread:

Read the RULES! It's important that you know what you're posting because if you don't, there's a chance that you might get banned. Mods have the ideal power to do something to you, and us Normal members have the right to report your SPAM to the S-Mods, Praetors, or Admins of PC! Now remember that or else fate awaits you. Jeremy is a Moderator so you better watch your back....

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    To the New Posters of this thread:

Read the RULES! It's important that you know what you're posting because if you don't, there's a chance that you might get banned. Mods have the ideal power to do something to you, and us Normal members have the right to report your SPAM to the S-Mods, Praetors, or Admins of PC! Now remember that or else fate awaits you. Jeremy is a Moderator so you better watch your back....

Oooookaaaaay. I am sorry. :( I did not know that it was spam. :( I edited it and got rid of the spam. How is it that girls are mean to me and boys who know me never really are? :\ I won't do it ever again. Just don't yell at me.
    :( I have a very low self esteem.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • @ Cooltrainer Amy Rose: Please read the rules of the thread and the whole forum before you post. It is very important so that you won't get in trouble.

@ Jeremy: Hi Jeremy, keep up the good worl, block the rush in your head.

~~XD~~

XiaolinDragon said:
    @ Cooltrainer Amy Rose: Please read the rules of the thread and the whole forum before you post. It is very important so that you won't get in trouble.

@ Jeremy: Hi Jeremy, keep up the good worl, block the rush in your head.

~~XD~~

ALRIGHT! Why must everyone pick on me? I was only talking about my thread that I made. I won't do it ever again!-BTW if you are going to be mean to me at least call me by my real name. It is Ashley NOT Amy! :(

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Hiya! :) I always check this thread but never posted XD Now I post!

I love the screenies! They look so well done, and the character sprites are well done as well. Can't wait till you're done! Until then, *hands out cookies* I love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back