• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_shadow750

Blaziken Master
    Years
    w00t

I can't wait till it comes out, i want to try all of them and i will be playing new versions of pokemon but same places, but different storylines!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Oh my gee, sweeties, I've decided to post something regarding IceBlue! X3

Well I'm deciding to work on it a little now sweeties. XD I'll post some screens when I get some work done. XD If you sweeties have any [good] ideas, I'll love to here them! ^-^

The_Shadow

A Mosher who LOVES PkMn!!
    Years
    WoW

WOW! Your a good game hacker! I started cos of you guys I hope I become this good!!!! Its friggin SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool!! Hope you will let me play it :).

Mewtwo of the Darkness

The Legendary Mewtwo
    Years
    Omg An Idea!

I have an idea!

Emerald has Battle Frontier so maybe you can put like an extra region with some gyms after you get the 16 gyms. Maybe Prof. Oak/Elm can call you when you beat the 16th gym and he can tell you to pick up a Pass for the Boat to the other Region or something.

Jeremy

Years
    Well sweeties, thanks for the comments. ^^ Well right now I haven't worked on any of my hacks since this nasty virus or whatever was screwed around with my computer. ;0; I've got it fixed, but now I'm trying to redownload a few updates for my computer that were wiped out. --;

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
    Well "Princess Peach," maybe since this is pokemon iceblue, and there will be snow everywhere, you could replace the bike with a snowboard (for the male player) or iceskates (for the female player.) That might be hard if you already made all the sprites, so... anyway! Give me feedback on that!

Jeremy

Years
    *Revives dead thread.* XD Well sweeties, school is almost over, and e3 is over, I have almost no distractions from keeping me from posting new screens. XD I'll post some, eventually. XD I've been busy, sweeties, so forgive me. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Kyaah this is a totally awesome hack!!! ^^ Your ideas are REALLY creative. I can't wait for the complete version of it! Keep up the good work!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    This totally the best hack ever that ever seen I thought was made by nintendo themselves

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    This is one of the best hacks I've seen before, I've never seen one better and I like the name :)

Jeremy

Years
    Now I couldn't approve a thread with fake screens, now could I sweetie? =p Thanks sweeties, but I'm devoting most of my time to Ice. ^^;;

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    This hack looks sexy awesome, Jeremy Chan. XD

Question, what's the Japanese Kanji "魯" in place of "emo" mean? O_o

And are you going to add night and day in this hack? (Wishful thinking. XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back