• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unknown Mysteries

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Welcome everyone to my new comic... and hopefully my best yet

Story
    A young girl named Tara starts her journey form pallet town, not knowing the many mysteries of her past and the dangers out there. She is joined by her somewhat rival Shylocke. They face many battles during their journey so stay tuned to see what happens

Characters
    To be displayed

Comics
    Season 1: Back to Work

[1] [2]
    [3][4][S1][6] [7] [8] [8p2][9]

Pokemon: Clash Of The Swords (Movie 1)

Intro

[1][2][3][4]

Season Two: A New Life

New Layout Intro

[1][2]

Credits:
    Layout: Mattthegreat
    Jessie and James sprites: Pokecommunity Manga page
    Tara sprites: Signomi
    Mystictrunks sprites: Mystic trunks
    Pokeball scene: Adwajr
    Pokeballs: Dark Dragon
    Rei Sprites: Crystal Lilly Breeze
    William Sprites: Adwajr
    Pixel Art: Signomi
    Overworld's: Avatar

If you would like to be in the comic please use this form

Name:
    Info:

Season One Finished
    Season Two Apps accepted

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    This is boring, grammar mistakes, word bubbles can be very confusing, this is definately not funny, Jessie and James overworlds look bad, you didn't give credit to who made the Jessie and James trainer sprites, ages for Jessie and James don't seem right, and a journey comic is cliched. A 3/10 is your grade.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    He also didn't give credit to Signomi for the Tara Trainer Sprite -o-

4/10 Work on storyline, grammar, speach placement and other things...

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Latias_fan said:
    I'll join.
    Name:Psychic
    Sprites:

Info:She is a Psychic Trainer. Her pokemon is Pichu.
    Don't you think you need sprItes for walkin and the back and side?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    hey man tell me where you got those jessy and james sprites they look better than the ones I use.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    I'll join.

Name: Serenity Aura (Rei is what she's called)

Birthtown: Lilycove City, Hoenn

Current Home City: Saffron City, Kanto (But is known to wander and not stay in her house for long)

Info (psychic powers): Her powers are a bit unstable, known to blow a fuse box every now and then. So the only thing that is safe for her to do is lift any thing that weighs about seven pounds or less and to make a pretty light show of purples. So her powers are the same as every other run-of-the-mill psychic. The only thing that she does different from every other psychic is that she does not gloat or say that they forsee something but they don't.

Pokemon: Espeon (Lea, Female) Kirlia (Faye, Female) [Those pokemon are the only ones that I like and would appreciate if included into her team. You can use their basic stages in the begining of the comic, and I wouldn't care if you gave her more pokemon. Just please use those. Plus, Eevee was her starting pokemon.]

Sprites: https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8056/blackwearerrei0jd.png

Other: I'll tell you once, Rei is not a cheery person, nor is she a goth. She's a normal person with average emotions, but keeps rather quiet.

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    I like the layout...hehe.
    Overall I think it is okay. A bit confusing but still okay. Jesse and James look good.
    Keep it up. Dont forget to put credits to whoever helped you with maps or anything. (Spriters Resoucre, Vgmaps etc).
    And just for fun I'll join:

Name: Ollie Anderson
    sprites: https://tinypic.com/i50qj5.png
    Info: Ollie was bron and raised in Lavender Town and after he recieved his starter he started off on a journey to Pallet Town...
    Pokemon: Phanpy, Abra

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    ok yes sorry everyone for the credits and stuff but i had to get ready for a party so i will put the credits up for them now. And MT do you mean the trainer sprites or the OW sprites.

EDIT: Latias Fan i am really sorry but i cant really use one standing sprite it will be a bit difficult sorry if you get some more please come back. and CLB can you get the sprites in a lighter background because when i get rid of the black background everything goes with it.

EDIT2: Dont worry CLB i have them using the psychic ones lol

Last edited:
    Years
    Nisama~ Merely click on CLB's link and press Print Screen, then Paste onto Paint. That would save you trouble with the Black Background~

Well, this comic looks nice. Though there are a few typos about, but I suppose we all make mistakes, even I do, but it would be preferable to make sure that once you finish an ep. that you revise through the text within it to see if there is no typos~

Rating? Nah, too early in the comic, though you have left us off with wanting more~

Keep it up Nisama, can't wait for the next ^^~

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    il join bro!
    Name:KT
    sprites:Pokemon: Unknown Mysteries
    Info:KT is 10 but that doesn't mean he's weak so best not to get on his nerves or he soak u with water with his kyogre
    Pokemon:quilava and kyogre

Years
    Well whatever floats your boat~

But remember, try not to rush any episodes, even if you feel you're under pressure, take your time. Quality work comes out of spending enough time on it, otherwise when rushed, you'll find that the eppy won't really be up to your standard~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I can't say much about this comic, but the grammar could use some work and the speech bubbles should have better order, I think... I also think you should make your own cast, but that's just my opinion... But what bugs actualy bugs me is, that you let someone with a legendary pokemon join the comic -.- Well, keep at it anyway ^_^

Back