• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
  • Since the old Simple Questions thread got a little big, I decided to create a new one. Please ask your questions referring to Pokemon games Fire Red and Leaf Green here. Remember to always check the FAQs before posting a question in here. If you create a new thread to ask a question, and that question needed to be here I will close the thread after the question has been answered. If you have any doubts of whether you should post a new thread or ask it here, drop me a PM. It is my job to help you.

Using this thread helps us reduce spam. So please ask your questions here!

Some questions that would need to be asked here:
    (Anyone found posting the answers to these questions will have their posts deleted)

What is the National Dex?
    Where is Electabuzz in Leaf Green?
    Can Gary's sister groom your Pokemon to make them like you?
    Who is after Lorelai in the Elite 4?
    Can I trade my level 100 Tauros from Fire Red to Yellow?

Thank you all for answering the questions in this forum. It is something I, personally, greatly appriciate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    Can anyone tell me where to find Kings Rock in Fire Red??? My daughter says it's on an island. Just not sure which one...TY

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
  • SNAFU_Eragon said:
    Can anyone tell me how to get umbreon or espeon? Ty in advance.
    First you need an Eevee. Trade it to R/S/E and go to the man in Mossdeep to find out what kind of pokeblocks it likes. Give it as many as possible and train it up a couple of levels. Do not let it faint and give it things like carbos and protein. It depends on the time of day to which it evolves but I'm not sure about the exact time.:D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • vickville said:
    Can anyone tell me where to find Kings Rock in Fire Red??? My daughter says it's on an island. Just not sure which one...TY
    You can find it at Sevault Canyon.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Dragonite Tamer said:
    First you need an Eevee. Trade it to R/S/E and go to the man in Mossdeep to find out what kind of pokeblocks it likes. Give it as many as possible and train it up a couple of levels. Do not let it faint and give it things like carbos and protein. It depends on the time of day to which it evolves but I'm not sure about the exact time.:D

From noon to midnight you get Espeon and midnight to noon you get Umbreon.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    You also receieve it in Pokemon Colosseum as your first two pokemon.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I must also point out that if you plan to EV train a good Umbreon or Espeon, either use the Emerald method, or breed an Eevee (Eevee and EVs,wierd? O_o) as in Pokemon Colosseum it's pretty hard to truly EV train, especially with both Espy and Umby as your starters.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Where is the TANOBY CHAMBERS? On my pokemap, it says Tanoby Chambers on the bottom right of the 7th island, but when I go there in person, it just says Monean cave. Is there a hidden door somewhere?

Also, what's up with the Tanoby key? I've opened up a door somewhere far away, but I've been searching and can't find it. (I posted a topic about this, but then I saw this sticky thread, so I'm sure my topic will get deleted.) :)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    you gotta beat the elite four a second time to be able to enter the ruins... i think.....

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
  • Ducair said:
    Where is the TANOBY CHAMBERS? On my pokemap, it says Tanoby Chambers on the bottom right of the 7th island, but when I go there in person, it just says Monean cave. Is there a hidden door somewhere?

Also, what's up with the Tanoby key? I've opened up a door somewhere far away, but I've been searching and can't find it. (I posted a topic about this, but then I saw this sticky thread, so I'm sure my topic will get deleted.) :)
    The Monean cave is one of the Tanoby Chambers. There are a couple of different ones, all housing different kinds of Unknown. And it doesn't mattter how many times you beat the Pokemon league as I got in after beating them only once.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    How can you control time of day evolutions (eg Eevee / Wurmple) on FR/LG? There isn't a clock at all...
    Will they just evolve into one randomly, one for each game or do they not evolve at all? o_O *is confused*

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Shiny Meganium said:
    Well, Eevee can't be evolved into Umbreon or Espeon on FR/LG because as you said, there is no clock. It needs to be traded to R/S/E as it has a clock. Espeon =12:00 P.M.-12:00 A.M. Umbreon =12:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
    I have no idea about Wurmple though. Have a look at this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=58308&highlight=eevee
    Also you could use the Moon Shard(Umbreon) and Sun Shard(Espeon) on Eevee to evolve it in XD.But Eevee needs to like you in order for it to work.So either trade Eevee to XD or trade a Pokemon holding a Moon/Sun Shard to FR/LG.

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Wurmple isn't a time-based evolution, because it can evolve in FR/LG.

We still don't know what influences the evolution, though...something completely random, like gender value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back