• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&G's Sprite Emporium

How well do you think I am for a beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    C&G's Sprite Emporium

Welcome to my sprite shop. I created this shop and now with the help of Kai it should run smoothly. Some pictures of things are not shown due to picture limit. But all you ahve to do it look through the posts to see an example. I will post pictures of the first pokemon to hatch for a limited time before i take them off this post. They shoudl be visible later in the thread. Jsut look around.

Well I will stop ranting. Have fun looking around and choosing what you want. When upon deciding what you want please address who you want to make the item for you. If you look down later in this post you will see who does what. Address the person that does the sprite you want. This makes it much easier on me and Kai.

~~** Corey **~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Coreystranick's Request Rules
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I can now take on harder jobs. But I do not do mass mixes. Only request fusions of up to four on one Pokemon.
    2. No more than three request per person
    3. I will not take on more than 9 requests
    4. When I say to stop requesting STOP, I will post when you can request after I have finished the ones I am doing
    5. If you want something other than pokemon stuff, like trainers or hideout items, please be very specific.

YES I HAVE A TEAM NOW. Not so much presssure on me anymore. Like there was any.

.::***TEAM***::.
    Gir- Chaos, recolors, Eggs, Fusion, Devil/Angel Pokemon

.::**NEW ITEMS**::..
    None
    *********ALL WEARS BY ME AND GIR***********

Things I do.

TYPE CHANGE

ICONS

POKEBALLS

FUSIONS

TRAINER-FUSIONS

HIDEOUT ITEMS

RADIO-ACTIVE POKEMON see radioactive egg description

BACK POSES only of the fusions that i make. No mass mixes

Things Gir can do

CHAOS

EGGS

RECOLORS

FUSIONS

ANGEL POKEMON

DEVIL POKEMON

****************************************************************************************************

Requests are open as of December 24th 2005. Hope you enjoy your sprites.
    Giving Credit where it is due. I got the idea for making the pokeballs from shiny magnium's thread They are my doing thoug not taken from him.
    Also, Kai the Master for letting me uses the egg designs.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Updates: (started Febuary)
    Feb. 6th 2006:
    Created new eggs
    Feb 9-10
    Magma Boi Joined
    Feb 11
    I NO LONGER DO EGGS PLEASE VISIT MY ADOPTIONS CENTER IF YOU WANT ANYMORE EGGS

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Not bad for a beginner, not bad at all.

In some places you've forgot to fully recolour the parts, they also look rather simple.

Years
    These are awesome for a beginner. You just forgot to color some places like the outlines, that's all.

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
    I'm agreeing with awesome for a begginer. I give 7/10 just generally for the sprites. Thats something most beginner sprites never even get close to, PC has around 10-15 decent spriters, sadly.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Thanks everbody. Yeah i know that i forgot to outline , it was kinda hard i was trying to find pokemon that had atleast the same amount of different shades and it didn't quite work out. But i chose the most simple of pokemon to fuse so it would make it easier. ALso what are your guys' favorites. Mine personally are the whole articuno set an Electrados and Goltres. They were fun and the easiest to make. Also to add the color thing, i was up till 11 at night doing these so i was tired by the time i got to moltres' sprites.

I would like to tell you guys i am going to do Lugia and Ho-oh(or whatever it is) and see how they look. Hopefully i will get them colored better. Maybe i can fix my old set in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    Following is the first set of sprites that i have done.
    .:Note:.
    I would like you guys to rate these 1-10.
    I am not sure if anyone else has done fusions liek this( as i can see from other posts that is)
    I am new
    These are the first set
    I suck
    .:End Note:.

Hey Coreystranick! Two things.One Plz don't double post...Second Awewsome sprites for a begginer.Many begginers aren't that good at fusions! Keep it up!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I am looking for people who wnat to join. If you are just starting out then by all means PM me sith something you have done and i will get back to you. Most likely you will get on.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Not bad for a begginer (as stated before, I believe...) But double posting is against the rules, and qadruple posting doesn't make it any better -.- Well anyway... you have a lot of potential, so let's get you something to practice with, shall we? I'll request a Tauros, Cradily fusion. Tauros as base.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    coreystranick, you were double posting - there's no set time limit to when is and when isn't double posting. The only time you are allowed to do so is if you have new art to show. I have merged all your double posts - do NOT bump your post again please without new art, as it is against the PC rules.

--FG

Years
    coreystranick said:
    It has been another two hours, I am very sorry to the mods if i am posting to many times in a row, but i have to keep informing what i am doing. Also to the mods.

Well there is a good way to solve the problem of double posting numerous times :)

If you wish to update your thread, but you were the last person to post, here's what you should do:

1. Copy the text that was in the last post
    2. Delete that last post
    3. Then, make a new post, by pasting the text that was within the last post, followed by whatever else you want to show to the viewers who may be looking at your thread.

That should prevent you from Double posting. If there's anything you might not understand, feel free to PM me :)

---

I want to change the name of this post to Coreystranick's Beginner Sprite Shop. But not at the present moment, i want to wait and see if peopel think i should make a shop before you guys change it.

That's fine, though it would be better that, if you come to the conclusion that your thread title needs changing, simply PM me and I'll change it for you :)

And those are some nice sprites you got there :) I agree with most of the people in this thread, good for a beginner. Fantastic :D Never stop spriting, keep it up ;)

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Yea i though i was doing something wrong, but i did update some photos but i moved them all bakc the the first post.

Sorry guys.

Here is your Tauros/Cradily sprite. Not sure how you wanted it to look so i porvided tow. You can have both if you want.

Also, i don't think i got the concept right. It was hard doing those two.

I also have your Sigomi

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ok ill get the ball rolling... can i get a grass swampert.. please and thank you...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I'll get right on that swampert.

Here is your Grass-type Swampert
    C&G's Sprite Emporium

Last edited:
    Back