• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Alliance of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • It has been several years since the last time the world has faced a threat. Eggman is thought to be dead, murdered by Shadow aboard the ARK. He is regaurded as a hero on par with sonic & co, and things have gone peacefully up until now.

One day, with no warning or provocation, two androids simultantiousley attack both station square, and westopolis. The two cities were decimated, but not destroyed. Suvivor's reports seem to say that the androids were silver in color, and appeared to look like a "mix between Sonic and Shadow." The president has requested the help of Sonic & co in finding these menace, and the source of the attacks. They of course accepted. Not wanting to be shown up, G.U.N. sent along it's newest weapon, the mymridon. Without elaborating just what this is, they've decided to have it join sonic & co on their mission...

In this RP, you start off as one of sonics friends, new (A custom character) or old. (One from the games, ect.) Who is coming along to help with his mission. I won't require you to do a specific sign-up form, but describe your character as best you can. Note, that sonic and shadow themselves will be controlled as NPCs, but everyone else is free. I must ask that you include a sample of your RP'ing abilities, however.

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • I really wanna be in this Rp can I be Espio?

Espio from team chaotix a pink chameleon That was origionally in one of the knuckles games

Name: Espio
    Race: Chameleon
    Relations: Blaze (twin brother)
    Abilities: Invisibility, Speed, homing attacks
    Description: A Pink Chameleon that can turn invisible and has fast speed

Rp Example: As Espio looked at the remains of Westopolis he heard a crash.Espio looked over his shoulder in fright "Huh... oh its only you Sonic." I said with relief. As Espio went to greet the friend another old face appeared. It was Shadow the Hedgehog. "Well it sure is good to see you two again" Espio said. "Yea long time no see Espio. What could have done all of this damage?" Sonic said with a frown.

Well thats a little sample I can do better once I get more into the rp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    All right, here we go...

Name: Bobby
    Description: purple cat with a build like Sonic's. His ears are held flat to the sides. And her runs fast... And his eyes are blue.

Anything... else?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    If it can be another thread go read the thread called A Losing Battle. Yay.

Years
  • OOC: great espio's gone. oh btw Espio is either 17 or 18. Espio isn't sonic's friend he never met him untill heroes and then weren't on speaking terms shadow is more then a friend but. You haven't really captured the personailty of espio at all in that sample.

Name: Blaze
    Race: Chameleon/Dragon
    Relations: Espio (twin brother)
    Abilites:Flight (dragon wings) Ability to control fire
    Weaknesses: Running (can't move fast on the ground but different story in the air),Anti Aircraft guns (what?) Water. (durh)
    RP sample:
    I surveyed the area from the skies using my powerful wings to remain in the sky. "I don't know whats happened but it doesn't look good" I murmerd under my breath. I dropped down with my wings curled into my back and igniting my fists just incase what ever had caused the destruction was still lingering. My wings unfurled and my decent rapidly slowed down. I landed next to my twin brother, Espio. "Hey, anybody know what happened here?" I asked casualy but with a hint of worry in my voice.

that okay for a sample

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Name: Shylocke
    Race: Fox
    Relations: Tails (older brother)
    Abilites: Flying (Fox Tails) Shooting (guns)
    Weaknesses: speed. He is not a very good runner because he flies most of the time.
    RP sample: I looked around the destroyed city.
    "What happened?" I asked myself trembling. He spun his tails and flew up in the air to get a better look. He saw Sonic and the gang so he flew over.
    "Hey guys whats up?" He said landing on the ground. He saw Tails.
    "Hi lil bro" He said smiling.

OOC: If it can be another go look on the first post of the Dynasty Warriors thread and Pick Sun Xeng

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Blazin Espio said:
    OOC: great espio's gone. oh btw Espio is either 17 or 18. Espio isn't sonic's friend he never met him untill heroes and then weren't on speaking terms shadow is more then a friend but. You haven't really captured the personailty of espio at all in that sample.

Well I have not really gotten into Espio so I never knew he only met sonic in Heroes.
    I also changed some things to my first post along with the relation to blaze.

Years
  • OOC: I'm kinda an espio fanboy so I know alot about the guy. he's also purple/magenta :P. Shouldn't we have equipment on the form? cause espio's got his shrukiens and his kunai knifes etc.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • OOC:Yea we should but only if he tells us to. also when are we going to start the Rp? I've been waiting for days!

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Sonic fans one and all hi! joining if you don't mind.
    Name: Clow Damon
    Race: Cat
    Relations: Team Chaotix
    Abilities: Moderate fighting skills, great chao training skills, above normal speed, and cat reflexes
    Description: a dark Yellow Cat, With small (bit bigger than Sonic's) pointed ears, a long tail that is spiked at the end and dark blue eyes. His body is the same shape as most Sonic character males. He wears white shoes with a gray stripe cutting down the middle. He wears a light gray vest and brown gloves with no tips.
    RP sample: Clow slowly walked Down the hallway of the gun Military base. "Hhhmmmm they should be here, most likely gathering info on GUN, I guess there work isn't all pretty." Clow said walking up to the console. " Well looks like I'm late again." Clow said with a sigh. "Let me see they have probably been gone for about 20 minutes, that means I got about 5 before GUN notices." Clow said rushing back and slipping threw an air vent traveling out of the base. "Well I'm getting close, they better have good work, I want adventure and a bit of cash on the side." Clow said sighing yet again. "Well even if they're not looking for members, I bet they'll lead me to another partner." Clow said walking into the distance with a smirk.

Last edited:

Ryo-Ohki

~Cabbit is Love~
    Years
  • Oh neat,may I join?
    I'd like to use Charmy Bee from the Chaotix Team like Espio.
    Name:Charmy
    Race: Bee
    Relations: (Team Chaotix) Espio,Knuckles,Mighty,and Vector.
    Abilities:Has the ability to fly at super fast speeds.He can also sting with his stinger.
    Weakness:He can't run or walk very fast.He chooses to fly anyway.
    Descripition:Charmy wears a black helmet with a red cusion outline.His antennas stick out from holes at the top of his helmet.He is striped with black and yellow along his antennas,and his stomache.He wears an orange vest with a gold zipper,and a bee like badge on the right side of it.He has a tan muzzle and arms.He wears white gloves on his hands.His eye color is orange.He wears orange shoes with zippers of gold.He also has a grey stinger at the end of his abdamen.(spel?)
    RP sample: Charmy walked around in the base of the Chaotix Detective agency.
    "Gee,how long has it been since we got a phone call?"Charmy asked Espio with a puzzled expression."I don't have the slightest clue..."He muttered.Charmy looked over at Vector the Crocdile.He was leaning in his chair,his feet placed onto his wooden desk.
    He was doddling his head side to side as he listened to music from his headphones.
    "He never turns those off...."Charmy said,with an annoyed tone.

I hope I did good.Thanx in advance! ^_^

Years
  • OOC: Charmy can't fly very fast also Mighty resigned from team chaotix and charmy's age has been fidled with alot so its almost impossible to tell how old he is

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • ok well Sega saw Charmy is 6 and Espio is 16 and, lets face it in the early days the characters barely spoke a word, so lets go with the new Charmy, and for all we know Mighty is on vacation but, my guess is he's helping Knuckles on Angel Island. And just because he's not with them doesn't mean they can't call an old friend. Also I'm not sure if Shiney want's to do this RP anymore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back