• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Alliance of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo-Ohki

~Cabbit is Love~
    Years
    Well put Clow! ^^ But in any case I hope Shiney is...if not...I might create one similar to this since I'm on almost every day.I'll be able to update pretty often.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    Name:Vector
    Race:Alligator
    Appearence:Green Alligator with gold chain around his neck,has a pair o headphones on and is always chewing bubblegum.
    Rp Sample:Vector ran over to Espio and Charmy he grabbed them and put them on his shoulders as he blew a bubble with his bubble gum.They floated into the sky up so high but then the bubble popped!They were falling into the sky but quickly Vector chewed his bubble gum and blew another one.They floated back onto land hoping that never would happen again.

gaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Years
    Name:Shade
    Race:Hedgehog
    App:Hedgehog with a red body with black stripes
    Relation:Shadow's brother
    R .P.Sample:Big bro what happened here?Shade I think it is time for your training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back