• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprite Comic Gallery

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015

Last edited:

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    You might want to draw lines to the person who says it... or give a character there own text colour.

Years
    Seems okay for a start, but... um... Punctuation? Hello? The grammar seems a little off. Plus, I'd reccommend using panels instead of the whole town, especially when you only use one speech bubble. You could probably put a lot more story in if you broke it up into smaller bits.

If you understood a word of that, congrats!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Hmm... Pretty Good For Beginner... But There Is Some Problems. What Is The Plot? And Text Is Too Big. Make It Smaller. And In Comic 10 There Is Some Black Stuff Around The Speech Bubbles. You Also Used Default Paint Colors To Make Effects. Make Your Own Colors.

4/10

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Umm...Croc, please actually try listenign to the advice of others. You are using the whole town for a comic, try making them to panel. Also get better font and speech bubbles. Make mroe screens other than one.

6/10

My Sprite Comic Gallery

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I've been wondering about how to get panels, can someone tell me how to make them.

Last edited:

mutten641

Years
    well it's alright i guess but you really shoud do pannels it shows a bit of lazyness if you don't. Oh and just so ou know the fie you save in (BMP) takes quite a long time to load so maybe save in PNG

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I got a character you can put in the comic!

My Sprite Comic Gallery

Her name is Sunflorazumarill. She can use any attack that either Sunflora or Azumarill can know. She also has the power to split into a regular Sunflora and Azumarill; like this:

My Sprite Comic Gallery
    My Sprite Comic Gallery

You should have a comic where she does that.

My Sprite Comic Gallery

And here's her overworld and backsprites.

My Sprite Comic Gallery

Here's a set of Sunflorazumarill overworlds amydamuffinlady did.

My Sprite Comic Gallery

Here's an alternate Sunkarill (Sunflorazumarill's prevolution) sprite.

Years
    Croc055 said:
    I can do what I like ZephryPlusle

People do actually give you criticism to help you look back on the flaws stated and help you improve on them. So I'd suggest you take ZephyrPlusle's critic on your work to consideration and use it to help you in anyway possible.

Back