• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's going to the poke- event in Houston or Dallas?

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
  • Mewtwo Man said:
    My family can't go, and my friend who was plannining to take me can't either. Curse everyone else who gets a Celebi!!! Well, not really. Which of you here is luckier than me?
    I live in Alpharetta, Georgia so I'm going to the one on Saturday. Good thing my dad has work past 6:00 PM now.

9mm

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2006
    I am , anyone want to have hot lesbian sex, if you are 18.....

pop789

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    I can't go either. I live in Austin and the next event is on the 18th in Dallas.
    I already missed the 15th in Houston.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
  • I actually had just bought my Emerald the night before. So, aside from the 21 pokemon they gave out, all I had was Mudkip and Totodile ^_^;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Hey. I know that the event is happening til the 19th right? Then I also heard that the event will then be open every weekend til May. If that is true then will the download machine still be there too? I really want to go to download the pokemon but I can't right now.

Back