• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's going to the poke- event in Houston or Dallas?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was at the Dallas one all day today, and it was really fun! It wasn't quite as big as the others that I've been to, but it was definitely worth the trip, especially because I got to download lots of new Pokemon for my game. ^_^ The staff was really nice, as usual. I brought my LeafGreen and Sapphire versions, and I was allowed to get Celebi on both, 2 Pokémon each from the 'Top 20' list, and 2 extras because I had to go through the downloading line twice. (Long story...) I ended up with 8 overall. 2 Celebi, Suicune, Latias, Entei, Bulbasaur, Tyranitar, and Espeon. My brother also downloaded his own Celebi, as well as Typhlosion and Umbreon, so between us, we're loaded with data. XD And best of all, the Pokémon are all at level 70. Very convenient!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I was at the Dallas one all day today, and it was really fun! It wasn't quite as big as the others that I've been to, but it was definitely worth the trip, especially because I got to download lots of new Pokemon for my game. ^_^ The staff was really nice, as usual. I brought my LeafGreen and Sapphire versions, and I was allowed to get Celebi on both, 2 Pokémon each from the 'Top 20' list, and 2 extras because I had to go through the downloading line twice. (Long story...) I ended up with 8 overall. 2 Celebi, Suicune, Latias, Entei, Bulbasaur, Tyranitar, and Espeon. My brother also downloaded his own Celebi, as well as Typhlosion and Umbreon, so between us, we're loaded with data. XD And best of all, the Pokémon are all at level 70. Very convenient!
    Very convenient indeed, I'd say. :classic:

I can never go to any event seeing how I live in Europe ... which makes this thread quite torturing to read.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ><;; Aw, poor you.... I hate how USA is the only one besides Japan that gets all the Pokemon Events.... -.-;

Anyhoo, I'm going to the one in Kansas when it gets here... but not the Dallas one, obviously. ^^; I've never been lucky enough to go to a Pokemon event before... so this should horribly amusing for me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You can only get 5? That explains why so many peolple are bringing more then one Pokemon game... ><; A friend is coming with me, and he'll have my Ruby version...then I can at least get 10 if them.

Back