• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How does Deoxys appear without Gameshark?

Professor Birch

Water and Dragon Master
Years
  • Sorry but thwat is the only way to get it........ or to have an action replay system... but it cant be found in the game.... dont listen to those people who talk about having to launch rokets....

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2004
    Mewther said:
    It doesn't appear, you only can get it with gameshark or when you buy Colesseum..

Hmm? I don't think colloseum gives him to you. If there is a way please share. :cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Hehe, silly people. The way you could get Deoxys was from a promo card for the E-reader that gave you a ticket for the S.S. Aqua (or whatever that ship was called) That took you to an island that had either Deoxys or some other pokemon which I cant remember at the moment ...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think you're talking about the ticket to the island where the 2nd Lati-s is, depending on your version. And I think Colloseum gives you Jirachi...

Years
  • I heard that you have to beat the elite 4,win all the contests in master rank,and beat 100 trainers in battle tower then go to the space staion and deoxys will appear :lg:

Last edited:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yep thats one of the phoney ways....just take everyones advice and belive us when we say there is no way, other than the ticket(which im not sure about), to get deoxys WITHOUT CHEATING...ok?

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Ok, Wing zero for one thing there is a way to get deoxys, we just havnt figured it out, really i think it has to do with the rockets.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I doubt it. This is probably one of those stories people make up to mess with people's heads. Do they even let you on the rockets? Besides, Deoxys isn't THAT strong...is it? Only reason I'd bother wasting about 5 seconds to turn on the code on my AR to catch Deoxys is if it was strong.

Back