• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plushie resource?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Sorry if this is redundant, but I did do a forum search, and found nothing on this subject ...

I was wondering, is there a webpage out there that lists all (or most) of the pokemon plushies available out there?
    There just seems to be such a sheer amount of them, and i've been wanting to see them organized in some fashion.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    The one problem is that there are numerous Pokémon plushies by numerous companies. If I just give you one website, that is only a chip off the iceburg.

Hasbro (www.hasbro.com) is the site for the Pokémon plushies you can find in stores all over the USA.

Pokémon Center New York (www.pokemoncenter.com) has more plushies that can be found only there.

That's for those that can be found in America. The best thing to do is to do a Google search for "Pokemon plush toys" and check around there.

Hope that helps a bit.

Back