• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know nobody cares but...

Cloud_boy

FML
Years
  • I just found out I have an older brother!
    I'm just soo freaking excited that I have been telling everybody about it in my Hood, my job, in my town, and even in the internet.

So, Just yesterday, this one army guy just walks into my house, and I'm all like "Who the hell are you?" Then he simply says "I'm your brother", sure, at first I was like "Liar, get out or I'll smack you", but then my Dad comes in, HUGS the guy, and my mom starts to cry when she sees him, and then they actually comfirmed that he was my Brother. Well, Step-brother, since I'm adopted. So I just freak out like a ten year old!

This is what I always wanted ever since I was down at the orphanage, and now, I can finally say "I HAVE A FREAKING BROTHER!"

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Congrats man. But unlike you, I already have one and he gets on my nerves. Hopefully he's gonna do that to you because that's how me and my brother love eachother, by wrestling, fighting and laughing at eachother.

Haruhi fan boy

< type something cool here >
    Years
  • Wow, sounds like a movie of some sort o.O.

But it's cool, you have your brother now, and it's just what you wanted.

My brother is too old, he doesn't live with me and my parents anymore, kinda miss him and the stupid games *sigh*.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • But they would've at least had pictues. O_o

Congrats and have fun with him.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wow... That sounds pretty cool.

Congratulations on your finding out that you have a brother-ness =D

Chemical

Adventure Through Inner Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I honestly wouldn't know what to do if that were me.

Congratulations!

Years
  • Wow. Never expected that, did you? But if I found out I had another brother? I'd smack the guy for never telling me I had another one, know what I'm saying?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    That's so awesome!

This is such a touching thing to hear! A very pleasant surprised, hm? I'm really happy for you, and I hope you have tons of fun and great times with your brother! I have two brothers, and I love them both alot. Your story really made me smile :3

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
  • Awesome! ^-^
    I'm adopted myself, and was wondering for the longest time if my biological mother had given birth to any new kids that'd become my sibs... We found out through the orphanage on Ecuador that there were none, though. =/ Too bad. I want a little sis... because I have 2 brothers already.

Anyway, I am still glad for you!

Years
  • That you'd have to find out that you had a brother in that way... I would be shocked! That you haven't heared anything about him from your parents or that you have never seen him before... Sorry that i'm saying this, but it is kind of dumb of your parents that they never told anything about him. I also wonder where your brother was all the time and when he never visited your parents...

Years
  • I realli care... omg! never thought these things happened in real life... btw, how long has it been since u were adopted, coz if u are in europe, most peeps go army training for 6 years or sumfing (cant remb)

Back