• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Klub

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
Years
  • do you get it Krusty Krab,Kirby Klub

Well any way I love kirby!!!
    its the same as all my clubs

Owner:Me
    Co-Owner:Kirby00
    Members:
    Pokepoop
    100marios

Last edited:
    Years
  • I Love kriby too, look at my name, sig, and avatar, he's even in my profile picture too! hey since im the 2nd to post and have all this kirby stuff, can i be the co-owner?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Kirby!
    Right back at ya!

I would like to join! I was actually considering putting up a Kirby avatar, but I put up Link instead.
    *sweatdrops and backs away slowly*

I've played Nightmare in Dreamland, and I have to say that it's pretty good! It's a remake of the one for the NES (Ah, I loved that game!). I really like Kirby's Dreamland 2. It's the best Kirby game (out of the ones I have played) in my opinion!

Years
  • i have night mare and air ride 91st game i got for my game cube) last xmas... =) i loved fireball, ice and ufo too!

Back