• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

U might fall out of your chair... RMT???

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Heatran

Flashcannon
    Heatwave
    Landpower
    ???

*Special Sweeper

Tangrowth@Hot Rock

Sunnyday
    Solarbeam
    Sludgebomb
    ???

Special Sweeper/Physical Wall/ Sunnybeamer w/ Heatran

Metagross

Zen Headbutt
    Meteormash
    Magnet Rise
    Hammer Arm

*Physical Tank

Rhyperior

Megahorn
    Avalanche
    Stone Edge
    EQ

*Physical Tank

Suicune

Calm Mind
    Rest
    Surf
    Icebeam

*Wall

Cresselia@Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    Nature: Calm/Bold

Lunar Dance
    Toxic
    Moonlight
    Psychic

*Wall, what does Psycho Shift do anyways? Is Lunar Dance any good?

OK I've heard it all before, My team has terrible speed...

I admit it... my team is terrible. It is supposed to be the best but its quite the opposite... I need help of everything possible.

I need some pure walls and good annoyers. I was thinking of Cresselia and the Regis. I don't know what to take out. Regigigigas is a nice tank... too many "gi"s.

Anyways, Walls are nice because they can totally piss people off with annoyance(Toxic and Swagger and Attract... not to mention Mean Look and Block.)

I can't seem to find a good attacker with speed...

Please help me!!!

Last edited:

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Heatran

Flashcannon
    Heatwave
    Landpower
    ???

*Special Sweeper His speed is too low to be a real sweeper. Here's a crazy fourth move: Magma Storm. It's like Fire Spin, but really powerful. You might want a Wide lense so that it doesn't miss a lot.

Tangrowth

Sunnyday
    Solarbeam
    ???
    ???

Special Sweeper/Physical Wall/ Sunnybeamer w/ Heatran With Chlorophyll, you'd want two more special attacks, like Shock Wave, Sludge Bomb, Ancient Power, or maybe Energy Ball. With Leaf Guard, you'd want Rest which would turn into a free Full Restore. Either way, you'd want a hot rock to make Sunny Day last longer.

Metagross

Zen Headbutt
    Meteormash
    ???
    ???

*Physical Tank Magnet Rise, Agility, Hammer Arm, and Iron Defence are all good options for those last two slots.

Suicune

Calm Mind
    Rest
    Surf
    Icebeam

*Wall This is usually called a bulky water, but whatever. It looks good.

Blissey

Softboiled
    Seismic Toss
    Ice beam
    T-bolt/T-wave

*Special Wall/ Bolt-Beamer You realize that it's nearly impossible to get a Seismic Toss on a Blissey in 4th gen? You have to teach a blissey Seismic toss in 3rd gen [from a move tutor], then transfer it.

OK I've heard it all before, My team has terrible speed...

I admit it... my team is terrible. It is supposed to be the best but its quite the opposite... I need help of everything possible.

I need some pure walls and good annoyers. I was thinking of Cresselia and the Regis. I don't know what to take out. Regigigigas is a nice tank... too many "gi"s. It's actually spelt with one less "gi"

Anyways, Walls are nice because they can totally piss people off with annoyance(Toxic and Swagger and Attract... not to mention Mean Look and Block.)

I can't seem to find a good attacker with speed...

Please help me!!!
    You don't really need speed if you can take attacks. Tangrowth can get really good speed with Chlorophyll, and Agiligross, too, if you felt you needed speed. You could also look here for some speedy pokemon.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Thanks! I change some of my pokemon then. I put heatwave since it hits 2 pokemon in double battle. Trapping isn't always the best option

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    heatran + tangrowth is a real good duo. they could really take care of a lot of pokes together.

Heatran @ Leftovers/Life Orb/Enigma Berry/Shuca Berry
    -Flamethrower/Magma Storm
    -Earth Power
    -Stone Edge/Dragon Pulse
    -Explosion/Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Leftovers/Heat Rock
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    -SolarBeam
    -Focus Blast/Brick Break
    -Rock Slide/Sleep Powder
    -Sunny Day

they cover a lot of each others weakness except heatran's weakness to fighing attacks, which is why you should probably use Enigma Berry. also, bulky waters scare tangrowth away when it doesn't have sunny day out, so be careful of when to switch either of them back in.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    thanks, but where do you get the enigma berries?
    I really don't know. I've been going to that lady who gives you rare berries every day for quite some time now, but I've only gotten the berries like Passho berries. Those weaken super effective attacks of one type, so there's about 17 of them.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Hmm... I think I've got one somehow in my Sapphire Version. If you send pokemon to Pal Park, can they hold Items?

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Of course they can! Everything about the pokemon is the same when you transfer it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    YAY!!!!!!!!!

I think Ive got some Enigma Berries in my Sapphire Version. cool...

So what do you think of Cresselia and the Regis? Should I put them in? And what should I put for the last Heatran slot

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Heracross @ Leftovers
    Adament
    252 ATK / 252 Speed / 8 HP

Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Aerial Ace
    Bulk Up

That would be a good fast physical sweeper for you.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    85 base speed isn't fast enough

hmm Try Garchomp

Garchomp@Life Orb/Choice Band/Yache Berry (Weakens Ice Attacks)
    - Earthquake
    - Swords Dance/Brick Break/Crunch/Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    - Fire Fang
    - Outrage/Dragon Claw/Dragon Rush**

** I wouldnt really advise Dragon Rush due to its horrible accuracy
    So i would suggest using Dragon Claw or Outrage.

Also only use Brick Break/Crunch/Stone Edge/Rock Slide where Swords Dance is if its Holding Choice Band, but if its holding Yache Berry/Life Orb use Swords Dance.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Meh, I haven't caught one yet, I know where but I don't know how to get there...

Go to Orburgh City, go North to the Cycling road entrance and to the side there is a bush. Cut it and keep heading North thought the gap where the bush was and the entrance to the cave is hidden right under the cycling road at the very top near to the other entrance to the Cycling road (near Eterna city).There is an entrance to the a cave you CAN see but dont go in that one, the entrance you want is to the left of it hidden under the actual Road, so go under it and just bump around under it by keep pressing up and you should get in eventually. Once your inside use strength to move the boulders and go left down the stairs. Gible the pre-evolved form of Garchomp is in that room.

Mr.City

Internet Hate Machine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    If you're looking for a good physical sweeper, try going with an Aerodactyl

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    nah, its defenses are scary, but its on the right track with attack and speed

I still can't find the alternate entrance to Wayward Cave, I probably won't be using Garchomp due to the fact I have recently aqquired PokeRus on Metagross, still on Sapphire. Aragornbird suggested I use Cresselia over Suicune. I might take Blissey out, what should I replace it with? Still needs suggestions. Please post. Is the Lake Trio any good???

Edit: Go away, guys. :(

Last edited:
    Back